AM

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
My favorite

I first found it at TJMaxx, by IHerb has better price. The mask is thick with a good amount of liquid ( not sticky!) in the package, so it wont dry out after 5 min on your face as other cheap masks do. After 15 min, I remove mask from my face, add more liquid from the pack and apply to my neck for 5 more min. Double benefits!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I've tried the ginseng one too but I enjoyed this one bit more. The collagen mask has a nice subtle sweet scent and is bit more hydrating. I still have to try the honey one. The sheet it self is thicker so it holds more essence and works better than any other sheet mask I've tried and covers my whole face, even the upper lip area where I'm having major issues with dryness. So far I'm very impressed with this brand, all the products have great ingredients and are very affordable. Give it a try.

A perfect mask and quality for this price! My skin after using it is glowed and moisturized. I also keep the box of sheets in my refrigerator to get more effect from the composition and active ingredients. The scent is gentle which is good for my sensitive nose :)

478381c3-e5e0-4fe8-a955-4554538cc31e
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

An easy-to-use mask made of quality ingredients. The face looks smoother and nourished. The piggy on the package is a bonus for this product.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I liked this mask, didn’t love it. It has a great felling on the skin but the scent is too strong for me. Overall for the price and quality I would recommend but not for super sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Scent ok Use ok Size Age Package Benefit Composition Frequency Sensitive Moisturize Gentle Quality

eab46f61-017c-4669-b35b-2b462edd598d
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality,scent,moisturize🥰, love collagen mask,good size, price

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love K brands and esfolio is a a good brand and very affordable. Makes my skin feel refreshed after using