AM

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Get rid of your makeup wipes!

I'm not kidding when I say that this is the best makeup remover I've ever owned. THESE ARE AMAZING. Rinse then under hot water and then wipe my face a couple of times, and done. No makeup on my face when I wake up in the morning AND it doesn't require chemicals or produce waste. I honestly didn't think these would work as well as they claim, but I'm happy to be wrong!

f50b2b5e-b7ca-4d8b-aa7b-3a8e1362dcd3

I am surprised, nay, shocked at how well these work. I would use the disposable makeup wipes and would always have mascara rings under my eyes when I woke up the next morning that would require makeup remover on a cotton ball to clean off my face, so basically I had to use 2 separate products to remove waterproof mascara.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Really surprising quality and super effective! They are incredibly soft and perform identical to the major brands for a much cheaper price. I actually didn't even need them to be this long, so I bought two boxes and cut 1 box into 2 and the other box into 3 and then rehemmed them. I use soft cloths to remove my makeup and my cleansers, so with two boxes and some DIY i essentially built an entire collection.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These are amazing for taking off makeup, sunscreen, and mascara. I use a two step method for cleaning my face. I first use an oil based cleaner that takes off the water-proof mascara, then use CeraVe for the final cleanse. These cloths are so gentle and effective for removing the the makeup and the cleanser. They take a bit of time to get wet, but easily wring out to have a damp cloth. I keep a small bottle of gentle organic laundry soap under the bathroom sink to wash them and just hang to dry. Great product! The pink one’s binding did come undone about 1-2 inches, but no big deal. Definitely would recommend.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I just used one of the towels for the first time and I am very pleasantly surprised! I used it as a first cleansing step and it took most of my makeup off effortlessly!! I still used micellar water to take off whatever makeup left, which was not a lot at all. I think you can use only this towel to take everything off, but I like to triple cleanse because of how problematic my skin is. I definitely recommend.

Louise
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

These are of good quality and are so soft and smooth. I’m actually using them on my body, and the soft texture is beneficial to my skin so far. I wash them in the machine and throw them onto the dryer between each use, so there is no need to be concerned about bacteria growing on them. I exfoliate gently using a body scrub in some areas and AHA in some other areas which have skin issues. My sensitive skin is benefiting from this method so far.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Finally, the best make up removing cloth. I am so happy that I can help save this earth by reusing the towels rather than the cotton balls etc. I wear make up pretty much every day so I need to use make up remover. This item is really great. I use it as advised on the cover, rinse under warm water and wipe the make off. When I wear a lot of face coverage I have to use the towels a few time of course each time rinse it but then wow all make up are gone not a trace left. It’s also very gentle to my face no irritation after used. It’s so effective that’s like unbelievable and at an affordable price. I love the color of the towels, the quality and texture too . Totally recommended as it has really benefits me and the earth. The packaging is very solid and nice arrived in perfect conditions. Very happy with my new experience. Thank you IHERB

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My daughter LOVES to do my makeup but it ends up all over my face. I have eczema on top of sensitive skin and this product was amazing. Felt good on my skin, easy to use, took off even my 24 hour lipstick! The pictures show before and after. It took me 2 minutes to clean my face and after it wasn’t even red from scrubbing!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

this really helped in removing my make up with out making my face feel scratch too much from the rubbing. i also like the pastel color

14860dee-c3e9-446d-8d65-c706ae1bb543
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought these because of nice colors! Very useful make up removing cloths, dont forget to wash them in the machine for the first use, they dont work properly if you wash them manually!