AM

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Great taste, color and texture. I have no doubt that it also has super healing abilities ... I ordered it for ulcerative colitis and I believe it will help me, which however remains to be seen.

206711d3-0219-4b47-86db-1ae36ee969f6
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I am very glad that I found iHerb and finally I can buy my favorite brand of Manuka honey. Taste is great that even my 2yrs old son liked it very much! Whenever we feel we might have colds or cough, we take this first thing in the morning before any water or food intake. And it works! Really satisfied with this that I bought 2 again during Singles day and I got 22% off and free shipping! 😀

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The manuka honey is a vert good product. I use it for almost everything. For coph , burns, illness. The taste is great and the improvement is very good. My children always askes to take some when they dont fill good. You should pay attention that the MGO is 500+, because that is the affective active honey. This product the quality is very good and the price is reasonable. I really recommend this product for you.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Posted on May 21, 2022

I used to order a different kind of 15 umf Manuka honey, this one is a little diluted and its taste is different from what I am used to, more fruity. But after getting used to it, it's fine and the price is better. The main thing is that it does the job - helps with sore throat, cough, colds and even herpes.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this brand. their pricing is fair. and high-quality products. I used several kinds of manuka honey from different brands, the only different thing I noticed was the price, the taste is the same to me. so why pay more?

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

all manuka honey goes with diet and benefits microbiome and gut health. the taste is like delicate honey. the quality of manuka honey is outstanding and therefore the price for the size.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Make sure that the honey stay in low temperature, for Middle East countries best time to buy it in winter and this is the best supplement I try for my digestive system. Dosage as written , taste great, quality of packaging is great.