AM

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

My second order, love this organic superfood, easy consumable tablets, we whole family consuming it, as we know the benefit of having chlorella in daily basis.It seems to give us energy boost, create healthy gut flora, and great to help detoxify your body. This is a good way to take care you and your family. This is a very trustworthy and consistent product. Recommended!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is a great product originating from Taiwan. Chlorella from Taiwan belong to the cleanest on the market. It's a great superfood and detox supplement of great quality. I like the fact that it is organic, cold processed, tested for heavy metals and comes in a 1000 tab pouch which goes a long way! Price is great too!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm still reviewing this product. I initially took 4 tablets empty stomach in the morning but I don't feel much effect. Over the past days, I up my intake to 10 tablets, I felt less stiffness and pain on my neck, shoulders and my head not as foggy. I'll update again if I get even better. The small tablets are so easy to take with water. I switched from Now brand to this brand as I had a hard time swallowing the big tablets.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great product. Pure one ingredient high quality organic chlorella from Taiwan. Really affordable (last for a long time) and comes in a medium sized package. Small size tablets, really easy to swallow. There are so many benefits taking chlorella, but i like using it for it's detoxifying properties to help the body get rid of toxins and heavy metals and I can feel the effect when taking chlorella for a longer period. And as a superfood it is also super nutrient dense.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This super green chlorella is a superfood according to research and accdg to my naturophatic doctor. The effect is really great! It gives me energy , enough to do my daily task not only at home but also at work. This has a lot of health benefits based on my personal experience. This serve as an antioxidant and great for detox too. The quality is excellent! . Nowadays I take only 10 tablets a day . Before (In 2019) I used to take 20 tablets a day---as prescribed by my naturophatic doctor because I was diagnosed for breast cancer stage 2B last April 15, 2019. I was using a different brand before , but last June 21, 2022 I found this brand and have purchased 2packs, this is my 2nd order for another 2 packs now because I am also sharing this organic chlorella to my mother and daughter. I am happy that I have found the most affordable brand of organic chlorella.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

First impression, on the first sniff I remembered the smell of henna. I love it. I have previously tried chlorophyll, & I’ve seen pleasnt effects. Now i gor this so that i get both benefits of chlorella & chlorophyll. It has a grassy taste but it doesn’t linger since you swallow it.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very Nutritious. ... Binds to Heavy Metals, Aiding Detox. ... Could Enhance Your Immune System. ... May Help Improve Cholesterol. ... Acts as an Antioxidant. ... Helps Keep Blood Pressure in Check. ... Could Improve Blood Sugar Levels. ... May Help Manage Respiratory Diseases. BEST QUALITY YOU CAN FIND IN THE MARKET DON'T FORGET BEST PRICE

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I live in a big city, the environment here is not the best. Elements such as iron, copper, cadmium and lead are toxic in large quantities. They enter the body as a result of environmental pollution, work or living in an environmentally hazardous area. I started taking chlorella because algae, including chlorella, reduce heavy metal toxicity for the liver, brain, and kidneys. In addition, experimentally it was found that chlorella is able to partially neutralize dioxin, a hormone destroyer found in foods. Also antioxidants in chlorella can reduce inflammation. The tablets of this manufacturer are small, easy to swallow and don't stuck in the throat. They don't have a bad taste or smell. I take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening. I will continue to take the product and monitor the body.

great chlorella. love the 1000 as we take a lot in a day. we even give it to the pets and the pets do really well on this. great for inflammation and also for constipation. feels alkalinised after taking this. really good product. the brand does not really confirm how this product is produced, for example whether it is actually grown in the sun. it only states that this organism likes sunny climate. there is a difference to the effect of chlorella grown in the sun and those that are not grown in the sun so I really wanted to know this information. contacted the company but they did not reply at all. however, the effects of this product can be felt although I would say it is not as effective as another brand. this is supposedly grown in Taiwan. good economical package. good to have a try.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I found it to be easily dissolving in water, so I sometimes put a few tablets together in water for a while and drink when i don't feel like taking tablets. The taste is alright, a bit moss-like but have gotten used to it very quickly - after that, the taste felt really healthy :)