AM

CynWatt
Posted on Nov 10, 2021
THE BEST LASH SEPARATING MASCARA

This is one of the BEST mascara for separating the lashes. The separating ability really stands out. The silicone wand does a great job of neatly combing my eyelashes individually, no visible clumps, not a single lash stuck together. However, being asian, my lashes are thin, soft and downturn. This mascara only offer slight volume and length with no curl power at all. As you can see in the photo comparison, the Essence Lash Princess mascara holds the curl so well and it does gives more volume and length compared to ELF Lash It Loud. Lash Princess can be a bit clumpy (since it is volumizing) but it can give a bigger eyelash look and lasting curls. If you have a naturally long and curly lashed and prefer a natural separated eyelash look, you will truly enjoy this mascara. Btw, i have used this mascara daily for 2-3 weeks before i write this review. Sometimes mascara performs better after it has dried up slightly. So this is my 2 cents 😁

99700b07-122b-4abe-9691-da1b033d9743
7bcdcd71-5eca-4e62-a58e-4c837c2a5d9f

This is one if my best buy on IHerb and I am so glad I found my favorite mascara! It gives my lashes just the right amount of color and length. It doesn’t clog and stays on after a work out. It doesn’t have that dramatic effect as some brands claim to have and the package is just minimal as this brand is about basic, but honestly I like this one better than the famous Helena which I paid too much just for the fancy package and dried out much quicker!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I absolutely love this mascara! The formula is not too wet and therefore does not stain the eye area either. Separates and lengthens the eyelashes. Thickening, but not in a dramatic way and suitable for everyday, which is what I was looking for. And most importantly - not tested on animals and even vegan

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I'm the type of person that really loves length over volume. That’s exactly what this mascara did for me and I love it. I’ve never had my lashes look so long before. I love the texture, it doesn’t get clumpy and it just lengths so perfectly.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I really like this mascara and I’ve tried a lot of different ones ranging from affordable such as this to expensive. This volumizes great and adds length! The brush is plastic so separates the lashes very well. I would have given it 5 stars however it’s doesn’t hold the curl quite as well as I like however I have very fine lashes so this is an issue I have with most mascara. Definitely would repurchase this mascara.

Posted on May 15, 2022

no scent great quality product for drugstore cosmetics. the brush is kind of harsh and stiff to my lashes. wish they improved on the brush. normal size and stand for 12 hours on my lashes

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have been looking for a mascara for sensitive eyes for a long time. This mascara stays on beautifully throughout the day. Comfortable brush and nice mascara texture. The look becomes bright and expressive.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My first purchase of an elf mascara and I'm definitely a fan. One coat separates, lengthens and thickens my lashes in a very subtle and natural way. I'm not going for drama, just a bright, youthful eye look. I'm sure it could be built up, but for me, I get the desired result without a lot of effort. Very short bristles on the wand make it easy to apply a light layer to the lower lashes. I usually don't, but nice if I want to bump things up without overdoing it. I live in a hot humid tropical climate and I don't get any clumping, smudging or flaking from this. I have tossed many other, more expensive, well-known mascara brands, that claimed not to transfer, but this is the first one that hasn't given me raccoon eyes. I have zero tolerance for fallout, I would rather go without mascara than worry about looking ridiculous or touching up throughout the day. No time for that. It really stays put, but is also easy to remove. Bonus, the packaging is simple, sleek and compact, no big bulky fancy container that takes up unnecessary space in my makeup bag. Black is usually too harsh for my skin tone, but as long as I'm not too heavy-handed it's ok. I really wish iHerb carried the brown version! Overall, it performs well for a decent price...a definite winner!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Wow! amazing mascara! dark black color and it cover the whole eyelashes quick and easy. I love the smaill size of the brush. Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great mascara ! It feels luxurious and the price is very reasonable. It doesn’t ruin your makeup and it bring a nice volume and color to lashes.