AM

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

i got the light beige but it turned out to be darker than i expected but i’ll mix it with a way lighter one that i have and it turned out great!! i looks great i the skin and is hydrating i think i have a tendency to dry skin but this worked like a charm

b8eb7f1d-71e9-4439-be6a-b430d6767e5c
05a549e6-2479-43c7-aa36-4d456b2d2eae
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

U need thissss I loved it so much it blends on the skin perfectly and the coverage is amazing, the shade mach my skin color and it doesn't make ur skin look like it has texture, its a great quality product for the price also the size is big and it has no scent, it's great for everyday use.

8d5de32a-51d7-4c60-9834-0d65f9ffbfed
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The best concealer I have use it the quality is good the size is good also the color is suit’s to me the coverage for daily day👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

e1eafbfc-0c25-4b29-baee-c1a3e9586807
dc88dcdb-b1b5-41a7-b55f-1fe95b3f91e2
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It has decent coverage and sets pretty quickly without powdering. I don't understand why it is called hydrating, it is mattifying on my combo skin. Don't recommend using it under eyes. It is not so light and has warm undertone. It is on the right side of the photos, left one is fair warm (once applied and 10 mins later).

b1e90375-b62f-4ff7-88c5-ff081bb82d17
5ba1b0c2-e208-49ae-8cf0-4e7e329cdbb1
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My favorite concealer aside from Tarte. I like the size and packaging of this Elf Camo because it’s very simple and the content can go a long way. No strong scent and can be used under any type of foundation because it’s not sticky and doesn’t cake. The coverage is medium but can be build up.Color shade option is okay too but a little limited..you can mix together 2 shades if you can’t find the best shade for you.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Love this product! It’s amazing for the price. Great coverage, colour and texture. The wand was a lot bigger than I thought but it works really well. It has a light makeup scent, maybe floral? Isn’t disturbing in any way. It stays in place pretty well but might need to reapply after a few hours.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I found the perfect match for me! I tried this product under my eyes and as high lighter. It's true, it's hydrating, creaseless perfect finish! The size of it is bigger for its price. The quality and packaging is super nice. It's has no scents, it moisturized, it conceals the imperfections, it did it's intented purpose. Good thing I ordered the right shade for me which is Light Beige. Highly recommend. I will order this again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

high quality components in a concealer to hide your concern areas, and avoid creases. It has good coverage, accurate in color and texture, Decent size, and packaging for its price Definite value for money! When using it undereye, use pea size and blend properly. No strong cosmetic scent, suitable for all ages.