AM

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Excellent! A travel "must-have".

Excellent! I travel a lot and find myself in sketchy truck stop bathrooms (or airport stalls) far too often. This is convenient, easy to use and a way better alternative to the paper-thin toilet paper as a standalone. Two probably are needed instead of just one (depending on your fibre intake). Protip: also get a portable bidet (squeeze bottle). You'll walk with a pep in your step instead of a shuffle.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love that this product is individually packaged. It is beneficial for traveling or freshening up while away from home. The quality of the wipes are durable and provides a cooling scent and sensation.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love these. Keep one in my wallet at all times for when I need the use a public/office bathroom and the single ply paper doesn't do the trick alone

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The product is good, I will order more. Corresponds to the characteristics and description. I advise you to buy

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

These are great wipes and portable , I wish they were packaged together however, not in individual packets.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

As a sweaty person I love these its great for travel

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great for on the go.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It smells amazing. We can use it for all ages, even for children. The quality is good. The size of the box or package is great. It is deeply hydrating and does not cause dryness on the skin. It is gentle on children. Its composition is amazing, and what distinguishes it is the smell, which I liked is that the pill was stacked and put it in the bag for emergency use to teach the hand

Posted on May 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Enwei Men's Nursing Wipes 16 Pieces/Box Individually Packaged Private Parts Nursing Sanitary Wet Wipes Wet Wipes Cleansing Private Parts Intercourse Sterilization Without  Alcohol, Mint Fragrance, Cool and Comfortable, Suitable for Any Age