AM

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
The best out there!

It's kind of a strange consitency at first use, but once you melt it on the fingers or lips, it just transforms into this balmy and serumy oil. It moisturizes and nourishes my lips so much that during the winter it has saved my lips, morning and night. Such a steal!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Effective product indeed. The amount in the tube is generous as well, so much so that I’ve even used a tiny bit as deep cuticle moisturizer (as odd as that may seem!) it worked!

Posted on May 31, 2022

I only need to apply once a day before sleep. and the next day my lips are soft. there's no need to keep reapplying through out the day. Edited: still think Lucas Papaw brand is better in terms of rescuing really dry cracked lips.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It's really useful! I'm applying for lips and cuticles before sleep and lips in the morning are really soft. I like it. I will order again.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use it like a night mask or whenever my lips are dry and benefits are there , lips are nice and soft super quality and also big size so it is good price for that amount.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I miss lucas papaw but It hard to buy in my country so I gave a chance on this one It can't replace lucas but It does the job well.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

this mask is a lifesaver. it's not sticky or tacky. it feels just like the regular Dr paw paw balm but packs way more of punch. my lips were so soft and plump the next morning. I'll use this regularly from now on.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Love this, very mild scent, I’ve been using it every night for dry winter lips…and it’s worked. Product is fully absorbed by morning.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This reminds me more of Vaseline. i've developed a lanolin allergy recently and could no longer use aquaphor so though this would be good enough. It doesn't really sink into my lips and mainly just stays ontop in an occlusive layer. I've been using it as a top layer for another lip mask now.