AM

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been using Miracle Whey for many years now and I enjoy this product. No sugars, no additives, just pure whey protein. With two scoops I take care of half the daily proteins needed for the day. Easy and convenient!! Quality is excellent!

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

This is very good for my stomach, it gives me no issues at all, too bad it´s very expensive for an overseas customer. Otherwise this would be a staple for me. I use it as a source of protein for breakfast for example, mixed with plain water or with raw milk, in which case it´s absolutely delicious. Occasionally I´ll mix with a good quality coconut milk and it´s good too. It´s mopstly flavorless but it has a slight malty taste that I enjoy. Very good quality whey protein powder for sure.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Quality whey is important for my calcium and protein needs which are greater at my age (77).

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

My morning shake, together with the MCT oils. Love it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

This Miracle Whey is a 100% natural product without unwanted sugar added to it. Great source of protein

Posted on Dec 25, 2012

I take at least 3/4 of a measure with my yogurt mixture and add some water too, but also make sure i drink enuf water etc. If not, i do get more thirsty. I often take half a measure more later on. This made a difference the first day I took it, as when i lay down in bed at night i did not get the initial pain I get from my hip injury. This was very interesting, and coincides exactly with taking the whey. It could also have been from B vitamins taken at the same time, but i don't think so, as i have taken Bs before.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Good protein powder

Posted on Apr 26, 2012

This is the purest, cleanest whey you will find Anywhere!! It meets all of my criteria. It comes from grass fed cows, the cows are an A2 herd, and it's undenatured.

Posted on Feb 22, 2020

I bought this product for the fact that it’s has no flavor and no artificial sweeteners, I wouldn’t say it’s 100% undetectable you can still taste it! But it’s for sure better than the other alternatives.