AM

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

The best shampoo ever! Very natural ingredients helps with scalp health and hair shine and gives you lot of benefits for hair growth. Scent is divine! Packaging is not very friendly but manageable after several use. Size of the bottle is very generous, you need only small amount of shampoo for one use. Hair is very strong/thick/healthy looking after 1st use.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The price is little pricey compared to all shampoo that I used to pay but price at iherb was the cheapest in Canada . 💯 % works the money. I didn’t like the first try,it seems my hair dryer. Maybe my hair get used to it after 3 rd times , then my head always feels fresh. Before I washed my hair every 2 days , the second days , my hair was oil and look ugly, feel dirty. Since I use dr hair, I don’t have to wash my hair that often, I can feel clean up to 4-5 days. My hair didn’t fall out like before. I am happy with the purchase.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Smell is good. I use for few times and find my hair not as oily as before

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

good shampoo, excellent for oily scalp, make it feel fresh!!!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have been using the shampoo from time to time. I enjoy the smell and cool feelings. The scent is pleasant and relaxing.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I love all Dr.ForHair products, this one is great as well. Deals well with to much oily scalp . But only thing that confused me was pump(

Posted on Mar 23, 2022