AM

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I absolutely love this Prenatal Multivitamin. I’ve noticed a fast and strong improvement in my energy and my hair and nail growth. I really do believe in Dr. Axe’s philosophy on health and well-being and can also tell the difference in the quality of the supplement. I started taking this a few months before getting pregnant and quickly noticed improvements. So much that I have recommended and bought the Ancient Nutrition Multivitamin for Women 40+. I am confident that she will love these as much as I did.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this prenatal. I was looking for a high quality prenatal with low or no iron content, as iron supplements cause me lots of issues. This is perfect and I have no issues. I take a lower dose but instill feel the effect. The fatigue was greatly reduced and I feel good overall taking this.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I appreciate that this particular prenatal is composed of ingredients that's beneficial to gut health. And based on that factor alone, I think the quality of this prenatal is more superior than the ones available elsewhere. Since the instruction given is to take 3 capsules a day, this bottle only lasts for 30 days and given the price and the size of the bottle, it's definitely not inexpensive. Overall, I would recommend this prenatal supplement.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

superior quality, pure ingredients , reasonable size, my wife is using it daily, because its high potency antioxidant and effectiveness, also has attractive package , good taste.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is a great prenatal. Doesn't upset my stomach or make me nauseous at all- no weird after taste I trust the quality, ingredients and research in all the Dr.Axe products so I was really happy to see they also made a prenatal.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I’ve been using this prenatal and I just feel fantastic! Very easy to swallow I take all 3 capsules at once. It has everything included I wanted from my prenatal supplements. I couldn’t recommend this product more. Shipping was fast and easy.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This prenatal is so easy on my stomach and the quality is superior to other prenatal

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My second bottle, best prenatal there is. Doesn’t make me sick

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I got these because of the ingredient list. It is a good quality prenatal vitamin, and I'm satisfied with it!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Purchased for my daughter! Excellent product! She loved them!