AM

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,216

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The taste is good even when consumed without being mixed to other ingredients. It is also keto friendly. The composition is ashwagandha, reishi and chaga which i've already tested in other supplements and works well for me. So far this drink gives me energy for the whole day.

4afb5dfe-53d0-4068-a0c8-52302b23de61
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Bought it on sale. Ingredients are great. though a bit hard to dissolve even on hot water. It tastes great. I only tried it. I'm not buying again at the regular price.

morganamo
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I just loved. It surprised me in a very good way. The taste is very good. I mix it with almond milk and it is so tasty.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Surprisingly impressed by this product. The sweetness is beautiful with no weird aftertaste, and the chocolateness is smooth and tastes authentic. When I add it to room temperature water or cold coconut milk it doesn't quite combine seamlessly and there is some left in the bottom of the cup, but I actually enjoy this and it feels like a little chocolatey treat at the end. As the texture is smooth and consistent it is very enjoyable. I imagine if I were to heat it, it would blend well. A little also goes a long way. I sometimes add it to my flavoured collagen powder drink and it still tastes just as chocolatey. Will be repurchasing.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I think it's a nice pick me up in the afternoon. I mix it with a frothed whole milk and it tastes very nice. Slight after taste but not bad. I don't like "sugar substitutes" I always have a problem with the after taste so the fact this doesn't bother me, says a lot. Might be the creamy whole milk that covers it. You could also use half and half or almond milk.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Ancient Elixirs, Superfood Cocoa, is actually an interesting produt to use

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

really good quality low sugar cocoa product 👍🏼, the only problem is size is not big enough 😅

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

from the famous keto friendly brand, chocolate powder with mct and all other great ingredients for healthy keto lifestyle