AM

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

totally loved it, nice smell with soft and light texture that feels amazing on the skin not oily or sticky at all.. the is the best quality product i used that's alminum free .. the rest feel sticky and leave residue on the skin and clothes that's hard to wash this was very soft scent and feel I am ordering again

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I needed an every day/ safer deodorant. And i must say that i like it. Perfect for running errands or just for at home. However, I once used it for work and I was disappointed:( I love the smell of the product tho. It layers so well with other scents. The quality of the product changed over time bc within the first use it didn’t leave any white residue now it does. Nonetheless I will forever add an 0% aluminium deodorant in my collection

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It has a pleasant light rose scent that lasts all day. I like that it does not stain my clothes, and I have never needed to reapply, even on hot summer days. The price is also very reasonable.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Firstly, I just want to say that the scent for this shea deodorant is not strong for anyone who has a sensitive nose and quite honestly it isn't even noticeable to me. This deodorant is great and is just what I was looking for in an aluminum free deodorant. I used to use the cream version of the Nivea fresh, the one without aluminum, and only after using the dove one did I notice what I was missing out on. This one is very budget friendly, you get a lot of product, packaging is really easy to use and durable, and the best thing about it is that it truly and honestly RARELY makes a bad smell. I could wear it for hours, sweating, doing laborious chores and still not come close to smelling bad. Also, doesn't leave a weird cream residue as the Nivea tends to leave if you put too much, it comes on extremely smooth, clear, and dries quick. It took me a few days to get used to it, and I only generally just use it when I am going out, not at home. I use the shea scented one while my sister loves this one. I definitely will repurchase and definitely recommend it. Please click 'YES' if you found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Love the scent, it’s smells amazing and let’s you feminine. This is now in my routine

a4b37a05-23a2-4252-a54f-84a19eded4c3
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Dove products are very good and well know by their quality and nice scent. the texture is soft.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have MCS and normally I can tolerate the perfume in American products. I had a different scent of this same brand and didn’t have any reaction. The perfume in this products is so overwhelmingly strong I can’t even put a small dab on without developing a migraine. Unfortunately I am unable to use it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I really recommend dove deodorants. They are so nice. The scent is great. The texture is soft and care. It keeps you comfort.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I had ordered dove deodorant in order to try it , still I did not use it

Posted on Aug 10, 2022