AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

They are great however I had to give them to my son to take as I have a shellfish allergy and was afraid they might affect me. Dr Best products are one of the most affordable & best quality supplements, I do recommend them however if you do have an allergy it is best to double check. A good natural oil for the body, heart etc.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This an excellent supplement for joint inflammation . My husband has had greatly reduced pain and inflammation in his knee (the doctor said slight arthritis) after taking this for only a few weeks. Doctors Best is a good quality brand.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

best ever fish oil brand i've ever had!! i've consumed this brand prev for 1 year and my fatty liver and cholesterol suddenly improve a lot and even beter. i've changed my lifestyle too.. consume this and coq10 all together..

Posted on May 16, 2022

I take Omega 3 regularly, but after reading about the benefits of Krill, I decided to take a combination of both and I am satisfied with the quality of the product.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Kril with omega my favorite , it helps for the brain and heart.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I take 1 capsule 3 times a day after meals along with vitamin d and k2

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Good quality, awesome benefits which may help improve heart health, fight inflammation and support. Taste wise pretty neutral. Package good.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Best omega-3. No weird smell as it has a little bit of vanilla flavor. Will continue taking it.