AM
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The anti inflammatory benefits of Calamari DHA Omega-3 are well known. This products supports the Heart and Brain with the added benefit of no after taste. The truth is Calamari DHA Omega-3 provides multiple health benefits. Thank you iHerb for making this product available through your website. A R.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have been using Dr's Best Calamari DHA for quite some time now. It not only has a large number of omega-3's, but it also has no fishy aftertaste and is comfortable for my stomach. Regular fish oil has caused major stomach upsets for me in the past, so I was happy to find this.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

quality I have used this product for at least 7 years and also have advised other people to use it and I am impressed with it also I recommend it to all that suffer with aches and pain it improves overall health and is at a suitable price range quality ingredients and age all play a part in receiving a great product

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good quality supplement from a reputable manufacturer. I especially like guidelines for general use, cognitive support and cardiovascular. Since in our family we have some special conditions, we all stay at the level we need. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Did you know several studies have linked low DHA levels to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia? Krill and calamari oils are a much purer source of omega-3s and they’re packed with DHA. I am taking this Supplement for brain health.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Awesome product, highly recommend especially for those who may have allergies to shellfish. No yucky fishy smell so I can add it into my daily protein shakes and husband loves it too!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I order this product because it's a great quality and good effect It is one of most common products which I ordered before for my health.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

This is an outstanding product . It doesn't repeat on you and delivers high quality Omega3's, which are anti inflammatory. Thank you to iHerb for your excellent customer service. Ann R.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Calamari DHA Omega-3 is an amazing product! It has helped me lower my blood pressure and reduce my hypertension. One of the most important supplements I take every day.