AM

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the 3rd pair I have ordered, my 2 were XS and were the perfect size for my hands. My size has been hard to find - now I need different colours!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Not as much compression as the copper gloves and feel thinner, less effective.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It arrived sooner than expected

Posted on May 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

When it was very painful to move my finger, I looked for how to fix it. The fixator prescribed by the doctor turned out to be inconvenient. I took these gloves in case this happens again. Now I can not say how useful they can be in case of exacerbation. They sit well on the hand. I have a size M, chose the largest size, and I think they are just right.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

At first, I needed a size L for this product, but I didn't know the exact size, so I chose M, so it fits well in my hand, but the mouth is small. The purchase was very good. Thanks to you, I enjoyed the summer sun well. It was good that the back of my hand did not itch when I came home in the afternoon. A well-made, tactile and well-organized composition is good. The fragrance was unscented, and throughout the day. I feel that it would be better if the entrance of the glove was convenient because of the frequent frequency.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I bought them for my dad, and I must say that in the first use they widened and did not work.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Soft pleasant super Better to take a large size

Elinape
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Does not match the size listed