AM

Arizio
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is packed with amazing ingredients that work fast on your skin, I would say that in two weeks you can feel firmer and more even skin. It does have a scent that goes away after you apply your next layers. I use it after toner and follow with a peptide ampoule to really get the well aging benefits.

b0c2a9fe-21f2-4e4f-95fd-8f0925a32cc7
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’ve heard it takes about 6 months for the effects to really show, and I’ve only been using it for 1. But so far I like it. It is strangely very blue, so I was worried if it would stain my face, but no problem with that. Overall I feel like my face is much more even toned now. After one months of using it almost everyday only about 5% of it is gone, so it lasts quite a while. It does have a mild scent to it if you are sensitive to it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product does exactly what it clams and has left my skin looking younger and firmer. I was skeptical at first but have been very pleased with the results so far and plan to continue using it. Derma E has a broad line of product which I have used and this one lives up to their quality and effeteness. You also do not need a lot so it should last a while.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought it during sale and only paid SGD14 per bottle. No leaking and well wrapped. I like the texture and it’s the first layer when I applied it at night. Love it.

75077e1d-db3b-40b4-9d1f-305093481a42
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like the texture, gel like and it absorbed so wonderfully well. No grease or any residue. Feels like my skin drink up the serum and really feels good. As for result, not known yet as I've only just started, however, having said that, I do have good faith with product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product. Used this together with the Advanced Peptides & Collagen Serum plus the Firming DMAE Moisturiser. Great combination for me as I definitely saw some lifting and softening of nasolabial folds. Didn't irritate my 61 year old sensitive and dry skin. Definitely moisturising with a gentle and pleasant scent.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I received all of my products very quickly. Only one pump of this is needed for my whole face and neck, which surprised me. I really like the scent. It is very light, so good for those that don't like a strong scent, or maybe even none at all. I am definitely continuing with this product. I love it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is a very nice product. It has a light scent, so it’s pleasant to use before bed and doesn’t overpower me. If I put it on in the morning, i use a light face cream on top. It feels good and does make my skin feel a bit firmer. It’s affordable, too. Good quality.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It mildly tightens your skin giving smoothness and firmness. After 2 weeks of use, I felt a significant difference. No weird scent. Very high quality serum.

f1ad4158-2784-448d-950a-7a6722855919