AM

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Sulfur ointment helped a lot in the fight against acne!

With the onset of adolescence, the child began to periodically appear acne on the face. Not always, but from time to time it suddenly falls, and for some reason only the forehead area. I buy sulfur based products. The jar is very small. But the consumption of this ointment is so economical that such a jar will definitely last for two months. Moreover, the ointment does not require constant use. The son uses sulfuric ointment for acne only for inflammation. Only 6 grams or 0.21 ounces per pack. It contains 10% sulfuric ointment without artificial flavors and colors and polyethylene glycol. I can say that sulfuric ointment dries the skin perfectly. The ulcers dry up and disappear after two to three days. The skin ceases to be excessively oily and new acne does not appear. It seems to me - for a fairly reasonable price, the result is just excellent. Will buy again. Stay healthy! If the review was helpful, please like it! )

97a270bb-812e-483d-af5c-27589e38d331
6f5f7bd6-334f-4e27-b7e4-a4ba202d597a
Posted on May 12, 2022

Bought this for my 18 y.o. son. He's been trying all sorts of creams and facial washes but none seem to be really working. With 5% sulphur, I thought the scent would be overwhelming but to my surprise, unless you really sniff the bottle up close, it's barely noticeable. My son says he can smell a little bit of it when he applies it onto his face. I like that you just leave it on for about 10 min and wash it off. My son once forgot to wash it off for about an hour but it was ok. (the label says for sensitive skin...) The redness in his face is less noticeable and drier. So he doesn't touch his face as much as before. There's another type with 10% sulphur...I might try that next time. The bottle was slightly smaller than expected but it does state 6 grams so....I guess I should have expected that. You only need a little so this small jar would probably last him a month or two.

e8e86570-135c-4623-9df0-58a3566cc4e0
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is my first time buying this product, I like it because it does what it says it will do I like the smell compared to natural sulfur, is not that bad because of the composition. Even though the package is small in size but quality-wise is satisfying. It is a good quality product with a smooth texture and is easy to use.

7b99799b-eee2-48b9-bfd0-e03a34ee8dfc
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

ac762cef-5b6f-409d-a8c5-7ab79dfc477a
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

it is like magic for the acne the scent smell is not nice and strong but the benefit is uncountable after you use it the quality is really good for sensitive skin gentle on skin not irritating it i use it once i need it when i saw pimples on my skin.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is awesome!! It's suitable for dry and sensitive skin. I use 1 time a day , 2-3 days a week i got blackhead acne after i apply and leave it 10-15 minutes the acne is gone. This is great!! I apply it to my face it's reduced acne and make my face softer and smooth. And it's gentle I suggest it!! 👍 Good quality

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Very great! Salicylic acid does not touch my acne but sulfur does! Very effective and does not irritate skin. I see noticeably smaller and less inflamed acne from this. (Just started a few days ago so I’ll see if it clears it up!) You don’t have to keep it on for 10 min, I only kept it on for a few minutes and wiped it off.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

So far this is the best topica;l treatmnmet for acne. I got this sample piece to tray and in just a week, i noticed a considerable difference in not just my acne, but also reduction in pain, swelling and redness. It works wonders, I highly recommend this.= and will bebuying again!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It doesn't have a strong smell but is oily. When I applied it, I didn't feel a strong soothing feel into my acne area but the soothing activates around 3-5 seconds after applying it. The result is not bad and my acne reduce the rash the next day.