AM

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is my first time purchasing this particular vitamin and on initial impressions I have found the packaging to be great quality. The capsules are easily swallowed but do have an unpleasant odor (pays to hold your breath while taking them). The packet contains 90 capsules which is a great size pack.

ce8c3253-0113-4816-897a-860864c43d08
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought it as an alternative to Doctor Best NAC as from time to time I need to take 2 per day for a short period, so I don't want to load my body with too much selenium and molybdenum contained in Best's NAC. Davinci is just NAC.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Never sure how to review the supplements of a specific company, but in general NAC is an amazing supplement - one of the only ones that I've seen clear results from, in several domains. I relatively recently switched to this brand, but it's supposed to be a reliable company so overall I'm pleased

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Been using NAC for almost 2 years. Its safe and effective for my body's inflammation. Lately the IHERB has been out of stock with NAC. I guess a lot of people are taking it.. 1st time to try this brand with Nac. Hoping its also as effective as now brand.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

They seem to work well even though it's 500mg instead of the usual recommended 600mg. I have noticed a big improvement in my sinuses which normally plague me on a regular basis due to allergies. They are easy to swallow and you only need 1 a day. But they have a vaguely sulfur-like odor which is their only drawback. They don't taste of anything as long as you swallow them down quickly But it was the last bottle available as the rest are all out of stock and have been for months. (Will we ever get to order more??)

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great quality. It helps me to increase glutathione levels and detox mould and other toxic substances. I have very low levels of homocysteine and can't make enough glutathione to protect me against toxins. N-Acetyl-Cysteine helps with raising glutathione levels; I only have to take up to 6,000 mg per day. This dosage eliminates severe brain fog, severe fatigue and headache because I am able to flush out toxins. Highly recommended.

Package and quality are standard. I cant see benefit clearly on this product as I not taking it often. But I think it work on lung support. After I get omicron, I take 3-4times a day. I seem like I cough lesser. For oxidative, it may only can see for longer times. Must take after food, else will gastric.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Happy with my purchase I haven't had any issues. I have a lot of allergies to many to list here and I've had no bad side effects.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought this one cause my usual Blue Bonnet was out of stock and this one is just as great. I take it to detox during and after getting sick.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very pleased with this purchase. I feel more energetic and well since using it. Capsules are easy to swallow and don’t upset the digestive system. Good quality product compared to other brands I’ve had. Definitely worth investing in this for your immune system during the pandemic!