AM

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The scent is sweet but not sickly the composition of the product is quite smooth and my sensitive scalp didn't have a reaction. I'll use this in my routine and the size and quality at a great price have left my hair with moisturize but not weight. My Curls are poppin

There's literally nothing to not like about this. The scent is yummy fruitiness! It gives the perfect amount of slip for my curly/kinky hair to detangle. It has the right balance of ingredients to moisturize while not being heavy or greasy. It doesn't irritate my scalp or cause build up. Decent price as well, I'll surely be buying again. :)

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My hair loves it. Being using this brand for a while but this is a new one. Highly recommend it. My curls are so soft. Love it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Very got quality product. I use it after every wash and my hair is amazing. I have trype 2c hair and it works great. Plus the scent is amazing, love it!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It smells really, really, really good. It also looked OK when I put it on, though it definitely felt like I had product in my hair. The next day it looked and felt awful. If you're not planning on washing your hair every day, not sure this is the one to go with.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

my hair loved it medium thickness, I'm just in love

f1d729d3-6351-4935-beb3-6ad2e8f92a56
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It’s so so good it leaves ur curls so soft but one thing that I didn’t like is its smell

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

very nice smell but again the smell goes away very quickly.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this leave in cream it moisturizes my hair really well and makes detangling easier the smell is really light which I like

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I used this for two washdays along with the Poppin Pineapple gel, and I suffered a reaction twice from it. My throat grew tight, my blood pressure dropped, and I felt very sick for a while. I believe the culprit was the scent, which I thought I would be okay with but ended up not. Caution to those with chemical sensitivities thinking about using this brand! On a positive note, my hair loved the moisture! Definitely would've continued using had it not had fragrance in it!