AM

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I would like to give this product a hundred stars so beautiful, i use on my wet hair,i made my hair looks shiny, healthy and moisturizer, and the scent is soo good, I like it so much and I’m buying it again, the quality of this product is soo good

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I’m always on the look out for a for spray that might bring my waves some life on wash day 2/3. Well this is not it. It doesn’t have much hold even on day 1. It left a crunchy residue on my hair and made it look stringy. The scent is also a little strong.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I don't like the bottle. it doesn't spray well so I need to spray to my hands and then apply to the hair. very uncomfortable. but product is nice and helps with hair in the second day.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I found this squirted more than sprayed - so I squirt onto my hand and add a few sprays of water before applying to refresh my curls on day 2. Smells great, left curls re-hydrated and added shine

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This product adds moisture to define my curls. It does not produce build up on my hair and it has a pleasant smell.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Love it love it love it it makes my hair so soft and shine

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This product with high quality, this is a good product with good benefit for hair

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love it so much and will buy it again