AM

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
High quality probiotic

A high-dose, 100% LGG (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG) probiotic. I take it as an immune booster and for general digestive health. This "ultimate strength" product is among the higher priced probiotics and is good for establishing a healthy gut flora population. Once it was established, I switched to a lower strength 100% LGG product by this same company, which is more affordable long term.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought this for my mom. She seems to have IBS and lactose intolerant. This has helped her IBS issues, her digestion and bloating issues. As we live in hot climate, it is great this capsules don’t need refrigeration. But we keep them in the dark & cool place to maintain its quality. This is one of brands we consume among others to help our digestion issues. Good ingredients especially for lactose intolerant

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I take this probiotic daily. I am very happy as I feel good. It is easy to take and lasts for a while. The package arrived on time and in good condition. I am very pleased and will continue to purchase this product at this store.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

High quality probiotics that have been well researched (LGG strain), reliable and trustworthy brand Culturelle so I know that the potency stated on the pack is actually in the product unlike some others. Only downside is the expense

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Amazing probiotic! We felt the difference within a couple of days. Highly recommended. Digestion has become easier and my gut nutrient absorption has increased. Quality ingredients in this supplement.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Good quality supplement. Taking probiotics it's good for helping the gut microbiome. It's convenient for traveling, since the package is easy to transport

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Really hard to evaluate a probiotic other than it is a trusted brand so must assume it adequately does what it is supposed to do.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

I am most satisfied with the probiotic products that I have eaten so far. The whole family had an effect. However, some people have had effects on the skin, and others have had effects on digestive problems. I recommend it around me, but few people have side effects. It is a single product with the greatest effect. I had a hard time with Sibo and indigestion for a long time. It helps digestion without causing gas. At first, high-capacity products were taken, but now low-capacity products are sufficient.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Take it along with my vitamins. Helps with digestion and immunity.

d5e74ee5-0ce8-4c6c-a6fd-4ac082ff4ae2
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The quality and ingredient is expected for the price but wow the price hike is unacceptable. How many millions are you paying your scientists and staff? There are alternative lacto GG out there I am not going to be spending so much for this brand anymore especially when I know the money I am paying is going to their staff benefits and pantry and unnecessary expenditure in the name of wellness for doing the bare minimal and yet here I as a sick consumer have to bear the cost.