AM

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Excellent! I love the fragrance of this soap!

I remember when I opened my iHerb box and I could smell the scent of this soap. Absolutely fantastic, masculine fragrance. It is called Bourbon and Oak, but to me reminds me of good leather. I took this in the shower this morning. The soap is very high quality (like all Cremo products, I love them!), and is slightly abrasive, good for exfoliating. And I simply love the fragrance. This soap will bring me a lot of happiness in the mornings for the next couple months. I am a loyal Cremo fan and love to keep trying their products. They are ALL excellent and well worth the money. One of my favorite companies on iHerb.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

It breaks my heart to give it less than a 5 stars review but sadly I can't justify to give it more. I deducted 1 star for the weak scent , the soap has a light fragrance. It's almost as a scentless soap. Another star deducted for the price. For the price you should receive a top notch HIGH-END soap. It is just another soap, you'll forget you've ever owned. On the other end, the skin feel refreshed and doesn't dries out. It's exfoliates and leathers nicely

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Perfect size, great quality and smells awesome. Wish the package didn't have an opening to expose the soap.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love the smell and afterfeel. Would appreciate a more affordable price for this product, would definitely be buying it more often

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This soap has a really nice scent that lingers. Great for guys who would blanch at the thought of a scent that was feminine in any way. Woody and earthy like sandalwood. large soap size that lasts and doesn't crumble with a nice texture too.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Smells wonderful, gently exfoliates. Good lather and rinses cleanly.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Love this soap leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Very Nice scented soap.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Super aroma. I am very pleased, the smell of expensive perfume. We do not use shower gels, the soap went up to 100. The skin does not dry out, the aroma stays on the body for a long time, the composition is good. When you enter the bathroom, you immediately feel this aroma. I recommend it. ...

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Acquaintance with the brand began with this soap. It smells all over the bathroom! Such a good masculine fragrance. There are scrub particles in the soap, but they do not scratch the skin. I love the soap! I will repeat