AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Excellent! Awesome oil.

The scent is outstanding. It was everything I imagined the smell to be. My skin is very sensitive so I’m always looking for products that are composed of natural ingredients and are of good quality for reasonable prices. As my beard started growing more and more, my skin started getting really itchy. Then my beard started getting bristle like. This oil stops the itching as well as softens my the hair. Awesome oil.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great price for the value you get from it, the quality, the scent, I using it daily basis and it's doing the job. like the effect of this product on my beard.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

My husband liked it so much . Very nourishing. i highly recommend

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My husband liked it and he used it every time and it’s less mess than other products

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I used to use oils, but only with this I understood how it should be) one measure from a pipette is enough. The smell at first is like a throat mixture), but overall pleasant. Makes the beard look well-groomed and not greasy. nice shine

8761e134-a614-46e3-84cc-d635d0d50115
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent oil, the smell is not for everyone, but I like mint like mint. Convenient format.

484841b1-3210-4fa8-bb72-94aedf31796d
Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The oil is great, but the medicine smells like it. Therefore, only for the smell she lowered the score.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022