AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Well I am using it for 2 weeks and it's amazing the scent is not strong but you fill it on your skin for hours. Great quality and effective all day. You don't need to put to much so the size of the package can keep for 2 months and it's a benefit. I am not sure if the composition of the product is harmful. But no White marks on my shirts. I ordered mor products from this brand.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’m a woman and I do a lot of high intensity contact sports so I get really sweaty really close to other people constantly. This deodorant not only smells amazing, but it doesn’t leave any white marks on my clothes and I have virtually no sweat under my arms. I plan on ordering again and also recommend it

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It feels high quality although not exactly masculine, but i wouldnt say its feminine either, i like the scent but its a bit faint for my liking, i guess it could go well if you pair it with a complimenting cologne. This acts as deoderant as well as Anti-Persperant which is handy, it does a good job at keeping the BO at bay, its a decent price and frequent use for 2 weeks hasnt used up too much of it, it does not irritate or stain my skin or clothes.

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Nice scent, can be use in dry or wet skin. Size is big and will last for 2 months easy even using it in a daily frequency . it is gentle for the skin

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love this. The scent is really terrific. I will definitely be buying this again. I didn't notice anything in the way of quality -- seems to be just standard anti-perspirant in terms of efficacy.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Super ! I am very satisfied with this product, very fast delivery, Thanks !!!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Smells good, but does not protect against sweat, leaves marks on clothes(((

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Nice scent and good quality

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

very good product, will order it again

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

great product, smells good and keeps me dry and fresh all day long