AM

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love this product. Me and my wife are taking it everyday. She takes it make her sleep better. Its a bit big tablet but she got used to it, the taste is okay. Quality is very good. The ingredients are good as well. shes taking it aftr dinner and helps a lot for her insomnia.

d9402d5d-c42c-46aa-9a5c-7fa571e9b033
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought these on a special sale, so the price was good. They have helped immensely with cramps in my legs. I am 44 and until a year ago I had never had a leg cramp (known as Charlie Horses when they are in your calf). Within the last year, its gotten so bad that I would get them at work while walking down the hallway (I am a teacher so I mostly am not sitting down) not to mention at night. Taking magnesium has really helped. I also have been having muscle twitches constantly all over my body, and this helped with that as well.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I got these to help regulate my blood pressure. I don't like what the docs prescribe and after doing much research these vitamins is what I chose. My blood pressure was back in the normal range after taking these for 2 days. I will recommend these and I will continue to purchase.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been using this product to help with anxiety and chronic pain relief. This has a smooth coating and doesn’t dissolve if you happen to not swallow it quick enough. I feel like I’ve tried everything under the sun, but this is making a noticeable difference. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis with Graves’ disease antigens, fibromyalgia, and anxiety. A real winner, right?! Well, I feel like it’s helping all across the board, and helping me go to the bathroom with more ease without giving me an upset stomach. I would recommend it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This product has changed my life. I love to work/play outside, but I sweat profusely. In the past, being outside in the summer for only half a day would be a guaranteed pounding headache with muscle cramps later that night, no matter how much water or Gatorade I drank.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The quality of this supplement is superb! I’ve been taking this supplement for years & it has the perfect benefits for someone who wants to take magnesium for those that are deficient. I suffer from migraines & when I stop taking this supplement I get them more frequently. They are a lil big in size but I don’t have a problem swallowing pills & no after taste. They don’t have a bad after either. The combination of minerals is perfect because I do have high blood pressure & the potassium works well with my prescription meds. My doctor reviewed the ingredients & completely recommended this supplement. I believe that I have benefited from good bone strength & an improvement with inflammation too. I’ll have my doctor to to a done density test because of the calcium benefit too.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Directions say it's best to take after exercise or at bedtime WITH food, which is a shame because I'm used to taking my vitamins in the morning. But I guess this is how to maximize the absorption of potassium, as it was the same direction I had when taking only that.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022