AM

4.7
Based on 1,742 Ratings
1,460
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
My hair grows like crazy...

One of the best B vitamin complexes available on the market. I'd say the boost felt from this B complex is always immediate and consistent. Excellent blend of high-quality ingredients. I like how they put cremated and readily available B-Vitamins in this mix. Much better than standard B Caps which need liver processing to become activated most of the Bs are ready to use by the body. Probably the only supplement complex that has all Bs in one. The size of the capsule is ok. It is not small but not too big either. The taste is ok too. Tastes like nothing as it is a capsule. Packaging is secure. I believe it is a high-quality supplement with good ingredient composition and nutrition value. Was this review helpful? If so press the thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I take this supplement on a daily basis and has helped me maintain good health. The pill sizes are not too big and can be taken easily.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been taking this B-complex for several months and am very pleased with the results. I have adequate energy and there's no niacin flush or aftertaste. This is a quality product.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

great quality ingredients, this is the only B vitamin supplement I can take.. other brands make me feel unwell.. great for sensitive allergic systems like mine..

I'd say the boost felt from this B complex is always immediate and consistent. Excellent blend of high quality ingredients. I like how they put coezymated and readily available B-Vitamins in this mix. Much better from standard B Caps which need liver processing to become activated most of the Bs are ready to use by the body. Leave a like if you found this comment useful.

3733cd90-0a8e-418f-a455-71513ec7348d
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
6,206

Crackerjack.It came quickly, well packaged, it came not broken, everything is whole. I will still buy.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb..

eb87bad9-68e6-44fb-ae3e-d59c530ce01d
e1de781d-8052-4270-a266-dc288bc835c8
6baa1224-e7e8-4949-910b-60f25207d2de
1d78d6e3-5f53-4005-80d6-ffca0f60d618
ab5f69e1-990a-4dae-bb62-913e2eba2a7d
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My son told me about this vitamin B-complex. I've taken them for a few weeks now and have not been disappointed. I feel more energy and haven't noticed any negatives or side effects at all. The caps are packaged well and easy to swallow. I highly recommend.

Posted on May 2, 2021

It has a range of B Vitamins and even NADH which was a big reason for buying this. I want to make sure I stay sharp and healthy and so far I can not fault this. It is not to say you feel great all the time but better I reckon.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

What stops this B-complex from being Number 1, the confusion over its folate content. I do think Country Life is a bit misleading, pointing out it contains Quatrefolic (Methyltetrahydrofolate) as higlighted on the packaging and ingredients and yet the majority folate is cheap folic acid. Why does your "Coenzyme B-Complex," product have this and not your "Advanced"?This is my only complaint. Just fix your fomulation, and sell a better quality product. Don't be misleading. It is 1 star away from being a perfect product. It is a mostly well formulted product otherwise (other than folate confusion), with vitamin levels not too strong and complimentary vitamins it needs and not overbloated with other vitamins I don't need.