AM

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Better than retinol!

I feel like this serum works better than retinol, without the irritation. Makes my skin glow and works well with sunscreen and other makeup. Very affordable for the quality. I use it everyday! Pic of my 43 year old skin to show the effect. No filter, just some tinted sunscreen

5c5fc7f0-b918-4e5f-ba0f-64e89a6edf66
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This was recommended by a skincare esthetician to use peptide serum instead of retional serum, becauseapparentlythye have same effect on the skin. My mom (56) uses this serum and she has introduced peptides to her skin before, she likes this serum. I (23) have used peptides in my skincare before as well. I love this serum as well and I use this with other serums of this brand( snail mucin serum, niacinimide serum and ascorbic 15% serum) It is much more affordable to buy it from iHerb than buying it from our local online and offline stores.

6ac8bd94-553d-42aa-a0e0-2c9fdf13273c
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My 1st Peptide Serum! Ordered Cos de Baha because of good ingredients and price, and I tried their Vitamin C serum , and Sail serum , and my combi skin loved it! It’s texture is thick and very economical consumption, 2 drops is enough for face and 2 for neck. So waiting it will take care of my skin and will make it look better :)

ab25205e-2a8e-4611-9e58-4e23eaf06acc
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Cos De BAHA serum bottles are absolutely wonderful. They are plastic, so that makes them lightweight and safe from accidental dropping. The dropper is a perfect length. The content is wonderful too: I don't know how they can give such good quality ingredients for such a good price and packaging. I also appreciate the fact that they list all the ingredients in English on the bottle, unlike many other K-brands. It helps when we have so many bottles to decide on which one to use.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Like all Cos de Baha serums I've tried, this serum is gentle and absorbs nicely. A lot can go a long way with this peptide serum. My skin stayed hydrated and plump with this peptide serum. I'm not sure of any long term anti-aging effects yet, but it does show immediate skin plumping. I would use this as a base for my niacinamide powder from The Ordinary. I have had no issues with combining these products or any issues with the niacinamide powder in general. I understand I might be a minority in that regard, so I cannot recommend the mixture I apply to anyone else. The serum on it's own is extremely gentle for any skin type. I have combination to oily skin, so there are times when this serum takes a little while to absorb into my skin, but a little fan can speed up the process. :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Lightweight serum, slightly tacky upon application but interacts beautifully with other products. No pilling! No fragrance (so suitable for reactive skin) and no sensitivity when used around the eyes. Would definitely recommend this serum - excellent value and quality for the price, especially in comparison to other peptide products. Will incorporate this into my daily skincare routine.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Cos De Baha Peptide Serum is really good for may age (30) as it is based on a cocktail of effective anti-aging peptides that fight against age-related changes. I have a sensitive skin, but it works very well for me. I use it in winter time every morning. With a constant use i see improvements in small wrinkles

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Product has no scent, it's easy to use, small-sized battle package. It's gentle to skin and improves composition of it. It's good for sensitive skin, nice quality, little oily feeling but gives skin smoothness and I don't see age limits of starting using it. Regular frequency usage on my skin give it boosting and will show more benefits in long run, so I don't concern if need more time to see effects of a product. I will repurchase it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

For the price the quality of this is REALLY good. Clean, simple formula. I only know about this after seeing a youtube review and some say this is basically botox in a bottle. For me it doesn't really have a tightening effect but it did help to brighten and moisturises my skin. Also noticed that my skin heals faster with this after using acid peels or retinols. So glad to have found this on iherb, especially when there is a sale the price for this is really unbeatable.