AM

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
Good

This item is good quality! But it only seems good until you take a shower, then the sticker starts to slide, and leaves the rubbery sticky part as it moves. It recommends not leaving it on for 48hrs. But we have to shower sometime between then don’t we? Anyhow, the size is just right for a larger corn/plantar wart. The packaging is economic. And it feels comfortable on. I’ll have to use it more often to see if it removes the wart completely.

c68db92c-2803-4dd2-9e3b-78cb6f502f4a
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought it for my 7 years old child who had a small wart. It is so effective that the wart is gone now. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Doesn't stick up to 48 hours. It gets displaced if you walk much. There is no smell of it. You have to take care of it that it doesn't get displaced. Otherwise the quality is good. The packaging is also good. It did benefit my Plantar. The size of bandage is reasonable

Good product. But i had to use other products as well to remover warts.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I’m waiting the results

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

worked so far for smaller warts

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Not so effective but it can help

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Auto-translated from French

Finally a product that works on warts. The warts have almost disappeared in 3 weeks of use. I place the dressing on the wart in the evening when I go to bed with a pair of socks, even if the dressing sticks perfectly well, it prevents when it comes off, my son moves a lot at night. I only use it every third day.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great product, has excellent quality and delivers what it promises!