AM

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Good enough!

Never tried a coffee creamer in my life and this was way better than I expected! It's not as good as the vanilla caramel that we also ordered but it still makes the coffee so tasty! The chocolate taste is not strong enough so I wish it was a bit stronger but other than that I can't really complain since it so delicious and low in calories so I love it!

a1ae9316-3c10-4ace-9f70-e8d8577ac1db
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This sugar-free, chocolate flavoured, non-dairy creamer is fantastic on so many levels. Perfect for use by those with dairy allergies or lactose intolerance, people on a vegan diet, low carb or ketogenic diet, and for those with diabetes. Its great mixed with coffee to make a mocha or just added to milk to make a hot it iced chocolate. It even tastes gre

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Have been adding this to my black coffee for the last few days and im totally loving it. As much as i love milk or dairy products, i am unfortunately lactose intolerant. So i often have to buy americanos or plain black coffee despite my preference for coffee with milk. This dairy free creamer is a life changer in that aspect! This chocolate creme flavour kinda adds a chocolate milk taste to your beverage and its definitely a treat.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I couldn’t find my favorite creamer locally after searching for it at more than a few stores. I looked online but other places were charging outrageous prices, except iherb. I took a chance and ordered multiple bottles. My shipment came right after I finished my last serving of my previous purchase. All bottles arrived safely and secure. I am halfway into my first bottle and it is perfectly fresh and tastes as delicious as usual.

this is so good, I took it for work since we don't have a refrigerator to keep milk, it's also sweetened so you don't need a sweetener, just need instant coffee and hot water and you're good to go! such a convenient solution :) Also it is low carb, so it's great for keto!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Brewed coffee tastes better with this sugar free, chocolate creamer. It's good that I ordered 2. Just put 1 teaspoon to a cup of brewed coffee.

c257bbd1-6d34-48e0-95bd-efbd38e250d4
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It is the bleach of coffee and it is the most delicious taste Chocolate Very tasty and very tasty I use it with honey and in the morning when I go to work And the size of the package is very special ...

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

We wanted a cheap sugar free option to flavour our coffees and coffee mate works the best! We purchased a variety of brands to try and this was hands down the best for taste, mix-ability and price point.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really enjoyed the taste of this one it's surprisingly good in my morning coffee. Good quality creamer that lets you have a guilt free treat. Usually I react badly to sugar free items but had no issue with these ingredients

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am hooked in this creamer and sometimes it is difficult to find. My order arrived quickly, packaged well and expiration dates were a year or so in the future. Fresh quality products for a great price! I will be back for more!!