AM

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
AMAZING!!!

I have tried 4 brands of collagen in different forms but CodeAge by far is the most effective and delivers excellent result. One can tell if the collgen supplement really works if people started to notice your glow and I received a lot of compliments nowadays. Hopefully iHerb always give bigger discount, I got mine at 20% discount and glad I bought several bottles. Thanks iHerb and CodeAge.

f3a9bd48-05b8-49f5-a8db-c412c9322d45
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

CodeAge Wild Caught Biotin Marine Collagen is great quality. It has pure ingredients. The dosage is 4 capsules of no taste which is a lot of one supplement to take. But if that is the amount I been using 4 a day. Not so easy to consume 4 of one. This has been helping my hair, nails and knee and elbow joints be stronger. I have felt and seen a lot of improvement taking this supplement. It has great benefits with its composition. With my age getting older this helps with my diet and exercise. They come in a wide mouth package container, easy to get the supplements out. It's a great product totally.

899b0f44-bd68-40a3-9c5e-9b609324d40f
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This product is amazing. I started taking it one year after having my baby.I am 40, this is my 4 th baby I was suffering with tremendous hair loss, thinning , dull and breaking hair. This product was recommended by my hairdresser. My hair , skin, and nails are so much improvement, they are stronger and so much shinier than they have been in years. After 4 babies my body was severely depleted and deficient in so many vitamins and minerals. My Doctor recommended this brand. The benefits and effect have been fairly quick. I will continue to use these, love this product.

885c2c0c-37a2-4521-b129-4b6d4224332e
3dcce042-23cd-4bf5-800f-f13ed26f6412
3968d4d4-75e3-421c-a8de-b4ce74d46b11
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

We have been very satisfied with this brand. we have tried many different brands and this ones quality surpasses them all. The collagen is tasteless and odorless. There are other beneficial vitamins and ingredients for your hair, skin, and nails! I can now take one capsule for all those great benefits! I am a fan!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I have tried a few collagen products before and definitely, I'll keep using this. Pills are a little too big but, I prefer that to the wear taste of the powder, and even its fish source it really doesn't taste like it. I also like that it has biotin, Hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E. I have seen really good changes.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I had previously herd great things about collogen. I could not wait to try it when I ordered this. I love the bottle design and the packaging was wonderful. As I took this supplement I noticed the benefits. My skin was nicer and clearer and showed improvement. . I love this supplement and do reccomend it to anyone.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I've been taking many different brands of supplements for skin and hair for a while now and decided to try this one. I really like that besides collagen it has other ingredients supporting healthy skin, so I don't have to take several pills, it's all in one. And I can see the results, my skin is soft, my nails strong. Good quality.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have been using this brand for about 3 months now and I can see a difference in my hair and skin. My hair grows soo slowly, but with consistent use my hairdresser and I have noticed it finally started to grow! I take recommended amount as suggested on the bottle, in the mornings. It is tasteless pill. One bottle lasts me about a month, and so worth it! Side note; You have to realize you won’t see results right away you have to be consistent with it in order for your body to process it. But now that I use it and I see the difference clearly, I wouldn’t go back.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I am not a lover of capsules but I love these Biotin Collagen. I noticed since I have been taking them my nails are growing and they are much stronger than before. Also my hair is longer and much thicker than it was. I would highly recommend these to everyone. They are very good.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Easy to swallow and no bad smell or taste. Growing age needs additional care. Biotin is good for hairs and nails, collagen is good for skin. I started using it from the very next day I received and so far happy with the product. Effective and i see less hair falls with the use of these capsules. Would buy more after this bottle