AM

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Surprising change in lung capacity.

I have had issues with allergies and hiking. I took this to help me open my lungs so I can hike without gasping for air. I prayed that it would work since I spent all kinds of cash on it. Thankfully I don’t have to complain. I am delightfully hiking at altitude and I noticed I am not the last one on the trail trying to catch my breath anymore.

9ff41b7f-2edc-4d04-9b9d-7f0724876724
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I bought this for my father who has COPD. A good supplement for his lungs. CodeAge Lungs offers whole food vitamins A, B6, C, D3, E and milk thistle with zinc and magnesium. It also includes cordyceps, reishi, ginger, peppermint leaf & organic herbs in an all-in-one capsule solution.

66d71789-ef81-4eda-8fb8-be0db82e64be
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I have been a smoker for 26 years, I'm doing my best to quit. I have cut back tremendously. When COVID started, I got really worried that if I got it, I would be in a bad situation. So I purchased these to help strengthen my lungs. It was about 3-4 days after starting these I started coughing up the worst junk out of my lungs. I knew it was the vitamins helping to clean my lungs out. The ingredients are very clean and I make sure to take this supplement daily. I can breathe better, I do not get sorry of breath as easily as I used to. This vitamin will continue to be a daily part of my life! I highly recommend to any one that had smoked and trying to quit, these are great!!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

After smoking for 25 years, I quit 4 years ago and still have issues with breathing. I breathe heavy and don’t feel I get enough air. A friend suggested this pills and told me it should help open up my lungs and make breathing easier for me. I’ve been taking a few weeks and they seem to be working well. So much that my autopap doesn’t hit the higher pressures anymore. I’m very satisfied.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Purchased for my husband who has had a stroke and since then has had trouble breathing while sleeping. After 3 weeks he is breathing easier without any pain. Works so much better than the prescription meds he was on and also no side effects. He says there isn't any after taste.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I ordered these for my brother who has issues with his lungs. After Covid they have been even worse. I figured I would try these. It hasn't been long enough to tell how well they will work but I was to say that they have not affected his stomach in any way. That is a big plus. So many have not settled well for him. Also there is no after taste or taste when he takes it. I am impressed by it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is such a fantastic blend I have never seen before! I bought this, as I have allergies and issues breathing in high humidity or when exposed to dust or mold. I can notice a difference when taking the dog for a walk and when hiking. This would be great for an ex-smoker to accelerate healing or anyone who has respiratory issues related to allergens!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My family of 5 has been taking lung supplements since early 2020 and we always had secondary effects with our past brand, we decided gave to this a try and so far so good, no headache, no nausea. Starting the cold season and nobody here has been sick. I like the capsules size, easy to swallow and no bad flavor at all. Big hopes in this lung supplement!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love Code Age products for myself and came across this product while browsing. I purchased this for my dad since he gets pneumonia some winters despite receiving the pneumonia vaccine each year. I figured this would be an extra line of defense for him. So far, so good. He hasn't had any adverse reactions and says he feels good and healthy.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I like the quality of the products from this company. I had bronchitis a few months ago and havent really stopped wheezing so I wanted to try this. It has a lot of things I should be taking anyway (like vitamin D) so it was a reasonable choice. After a few days of taking this I am breathing better and have more energy