AM

summercheeky
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I got this big bottle at a steal for $11 during 11.11 sale and I tell you it’s worth every penny! It comes w a nice packaging and has 2 bottles with brushes for your lashes and brows. I hv been using castor oil for hair and it works so I’m happy to have found a cheaper alternative for future uses :)

6b7105ac-e3a4-4a0d-8b53-c761afd67c8c
Posted on May 31, 2022

I used this brand daily for about a month, brushing on my eyelashes (like mascara) my eyelashes have never been so beautiful, longer and fuller. I also mix a few drops with argan oil and massage onto my face and I notice the skin colour becomes more even. It is better than make-up! Every girl should feel happy knowing she looks beautiful even before she applies make-up!

I tried other organic castor oils and they’re so greasy. I mean don’t get me wrong castor oil out of all other oils is the most thick one. So you have to be careful with it.. the good thing about this product specifically is that it comes with containers to not be messy with it and for those who care about hygiene.

0b20fbb7-a1bb-4d0e-9ad2-ea2ff5b3c3f7
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I use castor oil mainly for my lashes and brows and with the small bottles, it makes it so convenient to apply on my lashes and brows. so far the castor oil is great, like the ones I have previously tried before. it gives nourishment to my brows and lashes to grow. I love the packaging, it is very easy to pour into the small bottles and creates no mess.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The scent is not very pleasant but it's not strong. You can use it by mixing it with coconut. Quality is really good, it's thick in texture so cannot be used alone. You can also mix it with an essential oil best ones are rosemary and peppermint. It works for all skin type, normal, sensitive. It acts as a good moisturizer and keeps hair strong.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great size, and excellent quality! All the parameters are checked off on this one, so I'll be returning for more. Only negative is that it comes in a plastic bottle, but value for money can't be beat. I use it for my face and neck, and occasionally feet as well as a high-quality, effective moisturizer. A staple in my routine!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Really big bottle. Will last for a long time. Applied on my lashes and brow almost every night for about 2-3 weeks. Yes I noticed some improvement. Eyebrows darken and looks thicker . Noticed a few new tiny strands of brows in areas that were hairless for while . Will keep applying

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The size of this bottle is bigger of what I expected , that’s good and it comes with all of their other mini bottle to put it in the lashes if you want to. I have seen one benefit of this oil ,my eyelashes have grown a little bit since I begin to put it!.The packaging it is normal and practical.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This castor oil is organic and pure - definitely not watery like other one I’ve purchased from other places. It’s so good for your eyebrows, lashes, hair and skin. The product comes with two mini refillable bottles - just more when filling the little bottles to leave some room for the wand to be inserted as it can spill also use the stopper on the bottle before insetting the wand.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I love that this oil comes with a small Funnel, and a pouch with two bottles and applicators for your eyebrows and eyelashes. I mixed this oil with some Argan and Jojoba oil from the same brand, and applied it to my scalp, lashes, and brows. It helps keep them soft and it is apparently supposed to help with hair growth in the long run! I will update this review in the future, if I notice a difference.