AM

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I use this oil for my face, hair and body and it works so well! It is rainy season here in Japan and my hair is usually bit curly in this season but after using this one, my hair became super healthy and easy to control. Recommended using it after the shower before using the face lotion too. I feel the lotion works well by using with this oil. Very satisfied!

0e86f7b5-842d-4a61-a99e-aa2fddfcf673
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

it is really nourished my hair it has no scent heavy oil it can be used for both skin and hair the package is good for preservation of oil from oxidation. it makes my hair soft nourished and moisturized. Advice not to apply for scalp just apply for the hair tips I will buy it again 👌👌 if you like my review give me like please☺️☺️

82c20227-2003-45af-80a9-5e3ab4f425f7
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

It my first time order it seems good need to try it for a while After using it ,it is excellent for dry hair few drops is enough Good quality Size excellent for the price Package is great Scent Smell nice It gives excellent moisturizing and nourishment I will by it again

b442179c-137c-4b87-871c-8ff3181d588a
a407a450-e011-4d08-857e-6212c15c9084
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have no previous experience with argan oil, so I am not really sure what I should expect, but I am super satisfied with the results of the DIY face oil personal formula — I mixed 3 different carrier oils and I used some essential oils and fragrance oils — and my husband is also excited and satisfied with the results by his DIY beard oil I made for him. We both feel our skin well moisturized. I didn’t notice any significant or specific scent. It seems as a quality product, but as I said I have zero previous experience. The price seems ok if I consider that the product is what says it is. The package is excellent. It came well sealed and the bottle had a cap as well as a pump included.

1a0ca045-a6e0-4c53-8647-0f91811a296b
Posted on May 31, 2022

I love using this argan oil for gua sha on my face. I also use a little on damp hair and it eliminates frizz/dryness. It is a beautiful oil for skin that tends to be dry, it is fast absorbing and never leaves a slick, oily appearance. It has a very mild scent and I often add frankinscense essential oil or lavendar essential oil to it. It also conditions nails and cuticles very well. Such a wonderful part of my evening self-care ritual!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I haven’t use this product before, and I’m extremely happy with the quality. While I bought it initially to use with my leave in conditioner to improve the softness of my hair, it’s also for face and body, so I’ve been adding it to my other lotions as well, and it makes my skin feel amazing.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I am in my 40s and this was exactly what my aging hair needed. It’s fairly heavy on fine hair but great for a treatment before washing or to leave on overnight. Hair is left shiny and hydrated after washing. This generous sized bottle will last a long time. Very light scent, nothing too noticeable. Great for skin too!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Have been using Cliganic argan oil ( 4fl oz) on my face for a while. Ended up buying a bigger bottle at one of iHerb promotions to use on my hair. I am glad I did as it has become an important part of my hair care routine now. Leaving it in as a hair mask for a couple of hours before shampoo makes my hair really soft, shiny, and tangle-free.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great oil for hair and skin care, great quality with a reasonable cost regarding size of bottle. A light scent is not annoying, non greasy texture and perfect for keep your body moisturized by mixing it with your fav moisturizer I also used it with scrubs Definitely buying it again

4d991a2b-927f-4e2f-9a02-d9a49aef24f3