AM

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Flexible Condiment

I don’t normally use condiments when I eat but decided to try this healthier option when I came across it. It was too tasty that I have to control myself in finishing it in one seating. Better plan your order in advance so you will have enough on your pantry.

0abaa706-b846-4275-9d11-c488f99a0526
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It is a very keto diet friendly sauce. To be honest, this taste is completely new to me, but I quite like it, very good to go with the salad. I like the fact that avocado oil is its main ingredient, and its creamy texture worths my recommendation! I do like the glass bottle but when you have only a few left it is hard to get it out haha

I love that it is certified gluten free (not many dressings and sauces are safe for us coeliacs) and not too sweet (like most American sauces/marinades). I find it a bit too hot and spicy as a dressing, but it is great as a marinade for tofu or splashed over zoodles or veggies in general. Looking forward to trying other varieties (got this one at 50% discounted price).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Tasty and creamy salad dressing. It was a bit on the spicy side for me (maybe for me and people that don’t like spicy 🌶 stuff like me) so I added a little bit of honey to mine.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It tastes alright for me. I'm not a fan of those types of dressings/Marinade. However, the quality of the ingredients are pretty good.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I like this more as a finishing sauce or marinade for meats rather than salad dressing. The texture is creamy, tangy and has hints of smokiness, like a peri peri sauce type. Please click on like if this review helped.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I was looking for a flavorful dressing that was low in carbs , and this fit the bill. There is a slightly odd taste to it, which I assume is from the avocado oil. It's very good ! It has some kick to it, so a little goes a long way.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Not for baby mouths. I like a lot of sauce on my salad so the chipotle adds up. Delicious on salads with mango chunks. The ranch in it is not too sour. Very interesting salad sauce for chilli lovers. This is more oil based than cream. Glass jar.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

You have to try this on your zoodles! So amazingly good! Great ingredients and awesome flavour. Makes everything taste better.