AM

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Excellent

I was looking for a simple moisturizer without hyaluronic acid and niacinamide since those two ingredients appear in most of my skincare products. I came across Cetaphil baby cream when it was on sale, and I gotta say that this cream is just perfect for my sensitive skin. There’s nothing special about the scent because the product does not contain any perfume. I use this cream after applying serum as it helps lock the moisture. I wake up with glowy skin next morning.

b076223d-2bfb-4b88-a7ef-c451127f9bf4

I have very serious eczema on my hands (especially in drier seasons) so I have to apply lotions and creams every time after I wash my hands to moisturize. However, all other creams that I have tried are very greasy and sticky and it is very inconvenient. Everything I touch, I leave grease on them. This moisturizer is perfect for my hands because it is moisturizing enough but at the same time absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy at all. The ingredients are also very safe and clean and does not irritate my eczema-prone hands.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is my second purchase from this item. It’s gentle on babys skin and makes it soft and well moisturized. I have been using since the baby’s age was one week and it didn’t cause any irritation whatsoever. I use it with cetaphil body wash and it leaves babys skin so moisturized.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have really sensitive skin and I always look for gentle moisturiser/ cream around. I got this Cetaphil baby cream with promotion and it works well for me in the dry season! There’s nothing to complain about the composition and it doesn’t have any scent. I use it in the morning and it keeps my skin glow. Simple package, no irritation. The texture might be alightly thick for some people. I would recommend that for autumn/ winter time.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This is what I used on my 1 month age daughter until now.The scent is smell fresh.And i like the quality so great..,and also the size and package is so good. i love the benefit of cetaphil so gentle and for sensitive skin all season can use it for my baby .compo

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My experience of Cetaphil is that is gentle and good for sensitive skin. I use this cream on my baby's face for dribble rash and it seem to clear it up. It is a good size which lasts us for a long time. I would also use this for nappy rash.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I received this today and used it immediately on my 7 week old baby. Her forehead and eyebrows were so dry and scaly. Hours after using this cream I see a very significant improvement of her condition. It’s ingredients are perfect for sensitive skin, well balanced on texture and smell. I’m so far very happy.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

We have tried this before from our local pharmacy. This is a wonderful and gentle lotion perfect for little one’s sensitive skin. We love cetaphil as it is tested and proven to be gentle for babies. Im happy to have found this also in iherb at a much lower price. Will surely be buying it here from now on.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

my dad used to use cetaphil face wash and cream for his eczema so i knew it was a brand specializing in skin care. this baby cream was everything i was looking for! calming subtle calendula scent, and locking in moisture without being sticky. in the mid winter my baby’s skin is red and dry but this cream after bath works wonders. will definitely be a regular on my order list