AM

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
helps me reduce itchness

lately I've been suffering from itchiness due to a thyroid problem, I really like this brand and I decided to give it a try. this is a very gentle lotion, with soothing effect.it really calms my ithchness quite fast. it doesn't have any scent which is great for sensitive skin

46ecde44-f2ba-4021-b0f9-9f82b81010b8
Posted on May 10, 2022

quick delivery, best product ordered second time highly satisfied with service best quality product totally original I use it on my baby skin that was previously having eczema but now it's clear and fairer and glowy than before. I will use it onwards for my baby and my self too. iHerb is offering best services to its customers.

e99782a2-fa5e-4d72-891b-8f5f01513b59
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I suffer from flare up from eczema, for a few weeks recently. And this was one of the most help for me. Since i have very dry skin, it really moisturized my skin after of a week being used. It was steroid free. I have sensitive skin so this baby eczema soothing lotion really heal my skin faster. 🤍 I love cetaphil products. They are mild to skin. 🥰💯

746b8957-1f17-4bac-a821-58fbf5aa9ff9
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I suffer from atopic dermatitis in my hands this product is great because it's light in texture it absorbs quickly it's very delicate on the skin it helps keep my skin hydrated during episodes of atopic I highly recommend it and this company in general their products don't trigger negative skin reactions , the package is also a wonderful size

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like it, good quality and scent great , size is perfect to try new products the package is nice like this brand and well try more my age is 30 and used it for my aczema and i use it also for my kids its gentle for sensitive skin use it frequentely

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This lotion is pretty good for babies with sensitive skin. Normally when there are allergies we use steroidal-based skin creams which are not good for prolonged use. As a guideline (also recommended by our Pediatrician) we switch to Cetaphil Eczema lotion once the redness subsides and this lotion will take care of it. We have not noticed any negative side effects from prolonged usage of this lotion and would recommend it to others. (our toddler has been using this since 11months) We use it together coupled with other baby lotion. Scent is pretty mild and not of a huge concern. iHerb sells this cheaper than others so we always wait for promotional periods to stock up.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Use for relief of mild skin irritations from eczema & other mild rashes/redness/dryness. The skin is noticably softer too. Scent free. So far I've been very happy with Cetaphil's products- I find them to be high quality. It's a little pricey for its size, recommend getting on sale if possible. Very pleased with this product overall

helps to releaf the eczema problems, even on the face. no scent, smooth textire, absorbs quickly. the package is very handy to use, the dosator gives small portions and it is easy to regulate the amount. fits fr all the body including face. didn´t cause more irritation on super dry, sensitive and irritated exzema skin. will probably buy this product again for winter.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

A high quality product! During the winter I use it every day all over my body and the feel is great! It is a gentle lotion that absorb well into the skin it is ideal for the sensitive one. It does not have a scent and the size of the product is a good deal for the money you pay.