AM

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love it! I have sensitive skin and was worried about using it for the first time despite I trust Cetaphil, but it didn’t cause me any irritation whatsoever. My skin drinks it as it’s thirsty. Hydrates very well as claimed 48 hours. I believe there’s no scent added, however it has very light scent which I believe coming from the ingredients. Great quality as other Cetaphil products.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Face - Dry, Dehydrated Skin Dermatologist Tested HydroSensitiv™ Complex + Hyaluronic Acid Layerable Non-Comedogenic Gentle Scent Clinically Tested on Sensitive Skin Instantly absorbs to deeply replenish skin's hydration for 48 hours. Deep Hydration 48 Hour Activation Serum Instantly absorbs to deeply replenish skin's hydration for 48 hours and improve the overall quality of sensitive skin. With over 70 years of sensitive skincare expertise, Cetaphil understands there is a dynamic hydration process within the skin, which keeps it properly hydrated. Introducing the HydroSensitiv™ Complex An innovative combination of moisturizing ingredients + blue daisy, a skin soothing botanical, to deliver long-lasting hydration that keeps the skin hydrated even in over-drying conditions. Water stays deep inside where it's needed, boosting skin's overall water content and sealing moisture within. This lightweight serum also includes hyaluronic acid, sunflower seed oil, vitamin B5 and antioxidant rich vitamin E to rehydrate and restore skin's appearance while soothing dry skin.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

love this brand and LOVE this product.. a while ago i tried their eye hydration serum and it did wonders.. this product is all you need specially when you have to work all day!

dd8ecd32-8247-4885-b20f-0ffbecc8677d
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I am really loving this product! so easily absorbed and doesn't leave any grease even though I'm living in a tropical country. and skin texture has viably improved. going for second purchase for sure

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

soft creamy texture Adds moisture to the skin very well. I love it. Can be used both day and night. Helps restore dry skin. Good quality.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Cetaphil serum actually i have’nt know that cetaphil had a serum, i tried it and i get the result just as i paid. As a bit costly well its cetaphil what do we expect? Smooth result for my face “Excellent” -jane from philippines

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have purchased a few serums from iHerb & so far this one is my favourite. Light & feels good on my skin. It definitely hydrates my skin and my skin is not as dry as before. Packaging, size all good. Very gentle serum. A must buy.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Best serum for hydrating my skin. I used it every night and morning. the texture is light and easy to absorb and soften my skin. I love the scent, It is worth recommending, positive!Very good quality. I will repeat it again.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Good product but it has kinda strong scent unlike the other cetaphil products this my first use the hydration and moisturising effect it quite good not too heavy or too light but pay attention if you have a very sensitive skin this not for you