AM

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

After having tried other protein/keto cereals and not liking them very much, this was surprisingly tasty! It’s no wonder this brand is sold out every time I check. It’s not too sweet and there’s no weird after taste. It even tastes good dry out of the bag. I’ll definitely be ordering this again.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

High quality ingredients in a great tasting product. I would recommend this cereal to anyone looking for a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. It has the added benefit of being both keto and vegan. Even my fussy children enjoy this cereal as much as the less healthy and added sugar varieties.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love the texture of this series of cereal - it's really crunchy! Probably one of the crunchiest keto snacks I've had in a while. But the maple essence taste felt too strong, a little chemical like. It was the same with the cinnamon one. Mixing it with milk does help minimize the strong taste.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Taste great! Feel like I discovered this too late. I'l on diet and the macros on these cereals are amazing, albeit being a bit expensive. They're now my daily staple so I'm getting all the different flavours to change them up. Highly recommended! and please don't ever discontinue this...

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Id say its a really well made product, and tastes good. Thing is, it has a very strong after taste that is quite bland and sad, so you either need to keep eating to postpone that taste or feel it every time. Still tho I would recommend it for its quality and overall taste and being quite nutritious.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! Good maple flavor, too!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

On the sweeter side compared to other flavors in the series we tried - mint chocolate, chocolate banana, honey graham. That being said, still very satisfied with the product range so far given the macro content and it is filling. Have put in orders for chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon toast.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I've been on a ketogenic diet for 6 years. I like the subtle scent of maple syrup. It's crispy and doesn't get soggy easily even if you put it in milk.

33f4c2e5-bc4f-4860-abb6-fde92cb553b2
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

If you like Maple you're going to like this, and of course if you don't mind the artificial sweetness, It isn't such a strong taste, I think the maple flavoring is more overwhelming, but this is a winner for me, I will be buying this again, it was delicious.