AM

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the scent , It is really easy to use , The size is great , it was packed very well , My hair likes it , I have fine curly , wavey coil hair at times , it helps but can feel like it is dry at times.. seems to help my hair , but i dont get the slip that i am after . Moisture is ok but not great ,

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love Carol's Daughter hair care products and have been using them a long time. Your hair will always smell great and their products are cruelty free.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The conditioner is okay I just didn’t really like how my hair feels after using it , it wasn’t as I expected moisture wise , also I didn’t really like the packaging, the size is good tho it lasts for weeks so i liked that the amount of product is not little

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it’s a decent cleansing conditioner, albeit quite small in volume and not likely to last long

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I had high expectations of this product because of the brand, but it didn't do much for my hair. Even if it had a thick texture, I felt like I had to put a lot of product as compared to Shea Moisture's co-wash.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I liked this product. The quality is good. I recommend everyone to try this product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really like this brand - I have curly hair (A3) and this condition works well and hydrates my hair.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Only used once but the smell was heavenly. It did feel like my hair was being cleansed and moisturized at the same time

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The problem with products that include oils or butters is that these ingredients are hydrophobic, so they can actually block moisture out of your hair. For this reason, this conditioner makes my hair feel dry and tangley.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021