AM

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Großartig!

I have 3c type hair and trust me if i tell you that i tried so much hair brands Cantu, Shea moisture… aint got shitt on this brand. They sell some Carols Daughter products at my local afro shop wich introduced me to the hair milk with agave and shea butter in it and i was in LOVE … i tried the hair milk, the Vanilla line and i can just tell u that Goddess strength is even better! My hair is actually hydrated from the inside now, its still shiny and soft after drying my hair with a towel even with no hair cream and oil in it JUST BUY IT!!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I really like this shampoo but I’m not sure if i want to use it as a clarifying shampoo for the scalp , for its scent it smells good tho and its composition doesn’t dry out the hair after using it , i find it quite moisturizing and the size is great it lasts for months , the packaging is also nice and its easy to use ,

This shampoo has a thick texture, so, I use a coin-size amount of a product to wash my natural long hair and a sensitive scalp. It’s not that cheap but the quality is very good and the scent is an extra benefit for me. P.S. got the same conditioner as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Lathers well, full lather Only need to use a small amount on my fine hair The package is a generous size Smells lovely This is some quality hair food Makes hair shiny, soft and healthy

6b51d1ad-6f33-4ed5-b344-8a969d0e06ba
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It’s hard for me to find a shampoo that cleanses but also doesn’t strip my hair. This is a great choice and smells good!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought this because my hair breaks very easily and is thin and weak. After just one use, my hair already felt slightly thicker and it also made it shinier, so that’s an unexpected win. Definitely recommend.

Posted on May 28, 2022

All this series smells amazing! I’m in love with this scent! Scalp fells very clean after shampoo. It gives great foam and you need a little bit. It’s all work well together with conditioner and leave-in.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I really like this shampoo it’s thick and makes my hair feel clean afterwards. It smells fab

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Ill try it tonight but so far the scent is lovely 🥰

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The scent is amazing you feel the freshness and softness in the first use. Highly recommended ❤️❤️❤️❤️