AM

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
So cute

I really find this hair comb so practical and useful for having it next to my shower cabin. I use it after every hair wash and it helps detangle gently. I will purchase another one just for my gym bag. Its a good quality plastic and it also helps massage my scalp.

1eb9a95f-e3a4-47be-9cb3-9f54bd363731
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Does the job. It’s a quality brush and makes applying hair masks and brushing wet hair a breeze. It’s affordable and high quality. Love it!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This comb is a great addition to the shower. You can untangle your hair after putting in cream rinse. It hangs nicely on any kind of hook or shelf in the shower. I purchased another for a gift item for a personal item basket. The quality is great.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The design of the comb detangles my curls without breaking and damaging them. Value for money and I have always been a fan of Cantu!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good for all lengths and getting knots out after hair wash.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I like it very much for wet and tangled hair

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Amazingggg. the size and quality are good. nice scented product. You can real benefit from it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Nice comb ! I use it after shower, it easily style the hair and not harsh.