AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is good. Simple and easy to use. The size of the bottle is very good so will last a long time. I use this on my curly hair as a leave in after the shower and it’s good. Defines my curls. Please like my review and have a great day !! 💜

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

Conditions, Replenishes & Revitalizes Primes & Protects Formulated to Reduce Drying Time Smoothes Frizz & Conditions Reduces Friction for Easier Detangling Protects Hair from Heat Great For: Curly, Relaxed, Texturized, Colored & Permed Hair Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture, revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. When used daily, Cantu Smoothing Leave-In Conditioning Lotion is formulated to replenish and revitalize stressed strands for smooth frizz-free results without weighing hair down.

Posted on May 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

8a8c2fc4-a738-446d-a6f3-abef1937bfda
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This s perfect for my curly freeze hair my hair become softer.. its cream not thick which will not leave your hair greasy and love love the smell will buy again ❤️

d3f31ba1-096d-4fec-b1da-a575148aff9e
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love the scent of these products, i use it on my hair after a bath, better not on the scalp. Good quality and size.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Smell: Pleasant, not strong like many other black hair care products. Value for money: At a little over a dollar an ounce, this is good value for money. One bottle with daily use should last for at least 4 months. Moisture: Makes my porous hair feel soft and hydrated for the day. Best layered with a conditioning on top after you finish styling.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It’s a nice leave-in, but not for thick African hair. I have fine wavy to curly hair and It gives me just enough hold! It moisturizes well but not too much, really good

254d9a93-6c56-40e6-94a6-36da95b9053f
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

great product! my hair feel. really good after using it, stop the frizz pretty well and make my curls to look more wavy, i need to use other product along with it to have my curls look the way i like