AM

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Mmm what a lovely scent, it leaves my hair smelling wonderful! It relaxes frizzy dry hair by moisturizing it to the extend that frizz is almost gone and I dont need to add any other products after this high quality leave in conditioner. I use it after each wash and let me tell you my hair has benefited so much! I love the package too.

ab1d1dcb-9389-41f8-89e7-ebbcb10bdb90
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This line is protein free , I use this as moisture to help with my hair over protein problem. This product with the curl jell maker is amazing to avoid all curly low porosity problems And it’s safe if you need protein just add shampoo with protein or hair mask depend on your hair needs

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love this leave in cream it moisturizes my hair really well and makes detangling easier the smell is really light which I like but I only use half a handful for my whole head. I avoid putting it on my roots, its thicker than a lot of my conditioners but I like the consistency because it is still easy to apply its made my hair shinier, a lot more hydrated. I would recommend this for anyone thats looking for a good starter hair product especially if you have your children with curly hair this will make the detangling process more manageable. The size is not to big so it won't last a whole year for an adult but the package came quickly and product was intact I would recommend this product for anyone between the age of 3-18.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The scent is divine. It smells like ice cream on a sunny afternoon. I love this product. It left my hair feeling soft and silky and that’s rare on my textured hair. It is quite thick but runs smoothly when applied on damp hair. It mixes well with other products so I had no issues layering. Very moisturizing and lasted days before I needed to reapply. It is also more affordable to get it on iHerb than from stores around me so that was big plus! Please give a thumbs up if this was helpful

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I really like this leave-in conditioner. It works great with my hair, even though my hair is straight. I wanted something that might help strengthen my fine hair. It leaves a milky scent and soft to the touch. I love the quality. The packaging leaves it a little hard to use, though. Maybe because it’s winter here and cold, the conditioner takes a lot of squeezing to come out. I’ve resorted to taking the top off and squeezing the bottle. This could be redesigned better. But then again… it’s something that can be worked around. I’d rather they not change the conditioner composition itself.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My hair is very fine and more wavy than curly and this works well as both leave-in and rinse-out conditioner. It made my hair soft to touch and helped define curls. The only problem I encountered is that it’s so thick it’s very difficult to push it out of the bottle, to help with it I have to keep the bottle upside down all the time. And I have to apply a lot of product for it to take effect.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The product in itself is great, it's thick so a little goes a long way, provides moisture as promised and I like the smell. The only downside (for which I didnt give it 5 stars) is the packaging, since its a thick cream, you have to squeeze the bottle real hard but its not that unconvenient.