AM

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Wonderful

I love you convenience of the packaging. It has a slight flavor of the ginger & tumeric. The quality of this product is evident to me I believe it helps with my gastritis. I just wish the cost was less. But I enjoy this fiber supplement. I would buy it again.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Taste: Ok. The turmeric taste is subtle. Caused I’m do not like strong turmeric taste. Overall: improve my bowel system. I also take after Probiotics. I used to have IBS. Cleared my complexion too (especially around the chin area)

0c12e072-155f-4540-9eaa-ed41e9aed4c3
0eddeef2-f9be-4c8c-b6c4-5fe6f7497563
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This definitely helped with my digestive issues I was having. I can tell a difference in my stool and the discomfort I had when going to the bathroom. The only thing I would say is if you're just putting it in water and stirring it, put the powder in your glass first and then add water.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This has been an excellent addition to my daily supplement. I just wish I used it earlier. Fantastic brand, highly recommended. The size is a bonus, reasonable price, quality is A+. The taste is okay, dissolves easily with water. Packaging was top. Delivered on time. Great experience. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Taking it every morning with my coffee with MCT oil. I feel the overall boost and happily skip breakfast. My weight is looking much better and my digestion issue of 4 months ago is gone too. Loving being "retired" and healthy!

Great product, and fast delivery. I use this in my smoothies every day and have noticed improvement in my bowel habits. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I put this in my coffee and dandelion coffee each morning. Iherb is efficient and reliable....had a package slashed open and they quickly refunded purchase price.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

It tastes good, no sweetener.. The ingredients are natural.. Suitable for elderly.. It helps to relieve the sore joints...it's dose not cause any constipation..

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Eat together with lactic acid bacteria. The taste is almost tasteless, but with turmeric, it has a slightly bitter taste. As fiber that feeds lactic acid bacteria, it facilitates bowel movements.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I bought it for my mom. She had a problem with toilet but after using this Fiber, she is happy because all her system started to work and now no problem. Thank you Iherb for sale and delivery in time!