AM

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i love the quality of this product because of its ingredients, the taste is not awful, well kept packaging, the dosage was reasonable to its price. the size is okay.. nevertheless the best part are the benefits and its effects to my hair and skin. it serves as antioxidants because its rich with tocopherol..

fd8bba47-095c-4d08-9a49-e8d6326188c7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My wife and I take California Gold Nutrition Bioactive Vitamin E daily as one component of our immune system strategy. Alongside Vitamin E, we daily supplement with Quercetin [a zinc ionophore], zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D-3, Curcumin, Melatonin and NAC. We find this combo a perfect prophylactic for upper respiratory viruses like the flu and Covid-19. So far so good. We have yet to come down with Covid-19. Excellent quality. Good Product. Good value. Highly recommend.

0e8fc1cb-e7ed-4f18-964a-2cbb54c93eb3
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This product does exactly what it was meant to do. Vitamin E has antioxidant benefits and is good for your brain, skin and hair I am using it topically on my skin and hair, it feels great. It’s a good quality product that helps with good hydration for my skin and improve skin texture.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good one,, the ingredients have many benefits as antioxidants to skin , hair, and to immune ,, you need to take it for long time to see the effect ,, not bad taste,, good capsules size and quality ,, Perfect package you can as pharmacist about the dosage

cd31f765-bf06-4b2c-8248-21980a743fe6
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

When i begun using this product i observed that my skin always glows and my hair stopped falling unlike before… im 47 yrs old but nobody thought im tht age… thanks for this product…

e67617d2-985a-4939-ac49-6d1477751d16
Posted on May 17, 2022

I came across this product while browsing. After reading some of the reviews from others I decided to try it myself. So far the product suits me well and I must admit that it has its own quality. I hope to gain more benefits from it 😊

e3859fcd-1541-4493-b8e5-162db92f6fe9
Posted on May 12, 2022

Vitamin E is good for its antioxidant property. It can help anti-aging, cell damage repair. Sometimes I will add it to DIY skin care cream or herbs infused oil for preservation purpose.

2a08ec0a-e9cf-42ef-8be2-19dda33bb7d8
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Awesome quality antioxidant pills. Big size package and dosage is enough for quite some time. Benefits your skin, effective on hair too. Perfect anti aging pills. Taste is almost none. I am still using them and planning on buying another bottle to stock up on it. Go for it, you wont regret.