AM

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Bacopa monera or the Brahmi herb is one of the herbs widely used in Indian alternative medicine, its most prominent benefits lie in its potential ability to support memory and brain function. This is because of the richness of this herb with many distinct natural compounds and elements, such as: Alkaloids, and some types of saponins. Its most prominent benefits lie in improving memory and cognitive functions, relieves anxiety, depression and stress, improving respiratory health, relieving chronic pain, improving hair health, improving cardiovascular health, and regulating blood sugar levels. Great product, worth a try.

10dd2402-7903-4299-84f3-7040bec33cca
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have one of these products and I would say that it seems nice and effective it improves my sleeping I think this product makes me more a detailed thinker when I am working I have this kind of quick remembering things that I didn't experience before, I felt like my brain is active remembering things but sometimes my mind goes back to what it used to be which is a kind of distracted to my thoughts, I suppose this herbal only have a short time effect? but will see since I didn't fully consume it .

299d026c-5b38-4719-bc58-4376c72cc26e
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

California Gold Nutrition is a good quality brand. I bought this package of 30 veggie capsules for my husband to try. He needs some help against brain fog. I think we have some improvement but will have to buy another package to be sure. Capsules are dark green-gray and have some herbs taste but with some water they are ok to swallow.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is a great nootropic that i take once a day in the early afternoon to re-charge mentally and also a little bit physically. You begin to feel the effects after about 3 weeks of consistent usage. You have to be consistent to finally feel the effects. It is one of those nootropics that you do not get the benefits immediately but after a while you begin to see. I rate this nootropics 8/10 and will recommend if you want to feel a little bit more present and less distracted especially during fasting. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have always just made my own tincture but it can be hard to get my teenage son to take it early in the morning before school. This has helped him immensely with his studies. I decided to try and it really helps me with my far too frequent brain fog. Havent had it since I started this. If you found this helpful please click the thumbs up! :)

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I was fortunate to receive a trial price for this product from iHerb and find it to be a great help for both brain cognition as well as stress reduction. I do take it with other supplements for the brain but can tell the difference if bacopa is not in my mixture, therefore I now make sure I do not run out.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I must say that these pills are remarkable. First, I suffered from anxiety attacks for as long as I can remember. At least 30 years. And I always thought trauma-induced anxiety stays with you always, for life. I was always recommended to start taking psychiatric pills, and I always refused, not wanting the side effects, not wanting to play with my brain, or to "num" who I am. But then, I thought, perhaps there is something natural I could take which would make me feel better. And as long as it's planted-based, I was willing to consider it. I ordered and started taking the bacopa pills, one per day. And I thought, well, if there'd be any change, it would probably take many weeks for it to take effect. A few days later, though, I started to feel a significant change. In situations where I would sink to depression, anxiety, and my body would start aching in all places, I would look up, and think, wait a minute. I feel fine. I'm balanced. How come the fear and helplessness and suffocation don't come? But they simply stopped coming. I've been taking the pill for 3 weeks now, and I only had two bad days in response to what I considered really difficult situations; but even then, the pain and fear went away rather quickly and I regained my balance after a short while. Such a significant improvement this has brought to my life. My quality of life, sense of well-being, sense of self-confidence, have all improved. Thank you so much for coming up with this Bacopa pill. I know it's ancient and well-tried, but in my life, it's just recently brought about a transformative change.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality supplement. Feeling mentally sharper after a few weeks of taking this combined with Gingko Biloba. I take 1 in the morning and pretty much sets me up for the day to take on all the mentally challenging tasks I have. Will continue to keep this as part of my supplement regiment.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Also called Brahmi, but not to be confused with gotu kola. Bacopa is a low-growing succulent that thrives in moist conditions. In laboratory studies, bacopa extract showed benefit in antioxidant properties. Take in the diet the composition and quality of the supplement ingredients helps to strength and improve concentration. No taste.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022