AM

Posted on May 31, 2022
Awesome quality tea

Red clover is full of minerals and great lymphatic system support. This is a high quality organic tea. I wish it came with more tea bags! Has cute quotes on the tags that make you smile when pouring your tea. The packaging is so beautiful too! Would recommend buddha tea!

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is one of my favorite tea brands. The tea bags are in bleached and makes a great cup of tea. I always use 2 bags per 8 oz of boiling hot water. Red clover is one of my top 3 favorite teas. Burdock and marshmallow are my other two faves.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This tea was recommended by my doctor and it is fantastic I'm drinking it for female reasons and it is helping, it tastes good too, like a chamomile tea.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Bought this tea for my wife. She says she is happy with it. Love the individual package and quality. Taste is good and will buy again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was using this tea to aid in hormonal upset caused by perimenopause. Unfortunately, it caused acne. Love, love, love this company. My body just didn't jive with this tea.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

lovely product!! great taste and cute package too. Arrived quickly, I will purchase this again.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Quality product, great taste. I look forward to my cup every day.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Soothing and relaxing taste. High quality product. Love the quotes on each tea bag tag!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great tea. Quality brand. Very happy with purchase. Shipping very quick too

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I loved this tea , it was great for cramps during my monthly. I find it to be smooth, with no lingering bitter taste.