AM

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought this on a recommendation. Then most recently I bought 3, as I like it so much, but now I wonder if I should have bought 3 lots of 3!! I use it all the time in salado, but also just tried it on a vegetable bake, ie aubergine, courgette, carrot, onion, garlic etc baked with a bit of olive oil. The Bragg’s herb sprinkle just perfected it and I will use it lots more in baking.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this seasoning. I use it on everything. I am vegan and this makes all the vegetables I make taste gorgeous. it lasts ages and is packaged really well. the quality is excellent. I can not get it in the uk, so I always use iherb. I put this on everything. before I fry or bake, or even on a salad.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love, love this herb blend! It goes well with most anything that needs a savory boost. I use it with eggs in the morning, add it to fish, vegetables, biscuits, meat, etc. The quality of the ingredients is excellent and I like how it is organic with olive oil and no vegetable oils. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good and easy especially you are body making with low fat diet, no fat ingredient. Smells good, serving is good size, very easy to use. Taste is mainly herbs. I’d say it’s good quality. I used for tomato sauce recipe. I liked that it’s not too large but too small.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

There's no higher quality ingredients than these. I use it in dressings, omelets, soups, salads, meat, and veggies. The taste goes with every savory recipe. I love the composition, and that it's an excellent choice for a salt free diet. I frequently order several at a time. Every herb in it offers a health benefit.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great product with such a large mix of organic herbs and spices for use in my anti cancer diet. I include it in nearly all my cooking or sprinkle in on soups and salads . Fantastic that it is all organic . Only downside I wish I could source in the UK .

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great flavor booster for almost any and everything you cook. This jar has it all. Once you discover how good this product is you will never want to be without it. Better buy two you will use it quicker than you think. You can cut back on a lot of herbs and spices that you normally purchased. This has them already mixed for you and they will taste fresher than those big containers that you might have bought probably stale now because they were not used up in time

Posted on May 1, 2022

The quality is very fresh but the combination of it, I didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. I have used it in my tofu ginger soups! I also used it in my tumeric homemade crackers. The different herbs and even peels were a much different taste to me, but I would buy it again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This can be used in homemade vinaigrettes. The flavor profile was unexpected. There is this strong taste that I can’t identify. It may be the bay leaf, the coriander, the tarragon, or the turmeric all of which I am not use to using. All and all, it was unique and I will finish the jar but I don’t think I will purchase again. Edit: I figured it out! It has way too much rosemary for my liking. However, this is very good on oven roasted chicken with a honey orange zest glaze.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love, love, love Bragg’s 24 herbs and spices! I put it on so many things and it’s so flavourful. High quality, gluten free. Definitely recommend.