AM

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
This is the BEST coconut aminos!

This is my favorite coconut aminos!! I've tried many brands, this has the best flavor and thickest, most satisfying consistency. The pop top lid makes for easy use and the small pour spout helps prevent waste. The sweet tangy flavor makes it a great sauce for rice bowls and anything you might use soy sauce on. Our whole family loves it!

Great coconut aminos, I use it very often on stew vegetables, rice, pasta, and it gives a little moisture and great taste, the vinegar is noticeable, so if you don't like vinegar I recommend trying another kind. I'm glad that now we have an alternative for soy sauce, for people who don't consume soy or have IBS and it's also organic which is wonderful!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I actually really liked this product. It is soy-free and the taste is way less pungent than regular soy-sauce. Much more mellow flavor but still enhances Asian foods. The price was fair since it is a more specialty item. The price was comparable to that of my local grocery-store. I would definitely recommend this product to others!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

this is a great alternative to soy sauce because I use it on the daily Edit : it tastes sweet unlike soy sauce. therefore I use it in sauces with salt instead of pouring it directly over my plate. it’s great so far

774d1034-57fe-4993-8900-1fac7063fb57
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The braggs brand is my favourite. The ingredients are of great quality. It tastes really good...it can be used in a variety of ways The size and package are reasonable

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm addicted to Coconut Aminos!!!! It does NOT taste like coconut. I hate coconut....It is delicious!! You can't find it in any of the whole food stores.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Best product in the market as an organic substitute for soy sauce! We have been using this product for years with wonderful results. Gives your dishes a little sweet taste and works well with meats and seafood as a marinade as well as a dipping sauce.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I am glad to be able to buy this item from iherb by Bragg’s! Excellent taste while being free of soy. No messiness from the pour spot and nice sized bottle.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I like the taste of Bragg coconut aminos over any other brand I've recently tried. This aminos has the tangy taste that I love and isn't as "liquidy" as the other brands I've tried.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is an awesome option as a healthier substitute for soy sauce,I appreciate iherb stocking this product,as there are limited opportunities for purchase in Australiam other than a Health Food Store or online with exorbitant price mark ups.